Dominant Gentleman ~ Steven Stone x Reader

I wanted to say thanks to all the ones who read my book! And also, your comments are very entertaining xD

This was actually a Lemon Request but you know how i am on writing them xD So yeah, I'm gonna skip the part of moaning, entering and exiting and just do a slight lime of this xD

Requested by Nattare ^^ Enjoy!

Normal Pov

You just got an ice cream at the stand next by.

As you were casually walking around town, you saw a pretty familiar tired face.

Steven Stone's.

He's the Champion of this Region and also a very close friend of yours.

Even if you do wish that he'd be even more than just a very close friend.

He was probably done with another few challengers at the League and was on the way home, just he was sitting on a bench, resting probably.

You decided to sneak at him from behind, so you silently approach him.

He doesn't notice.

You put your hands on his face, covering his eyes.

"Guess who~"

You can see him grin and put his hands on yours.

"Y/N, who else" he says softly.

"Man, why do you always win?! It's no fair" you puff.

"It's not difficult to recognise a voice as beautiful and precious as yours"

"Aw stop you're flattering me~" you say and sit down next to him.

You noticed that Steven wasn't very fit today and every time you would look at him, he would force a smile, trying to make you believe that he was alright.

"Steven, you can sleep if you want. On my lap" you say noticing him being very tired.

"No it's okay, I'm not tired-.." you cut him off and pull his head on your lap.

"You are a very bad liar" you grin while caressing his hair, he only smiles at himself.

"Now that i think of it, i could need some help walking home~"

"You want me to carry you?" You laugh slightly.

"No~ just walk me home"

And with that said, you both got up and started walking towards Steven's house.

"Am i allowed to hold your hand~?" He says, reaching out for it.

"You don't need to act all so gentleman-like and ask for permission" you smile before he holds your hand, gently.

Soon you reached his house and stood in front of his door.

"I guess see you tomorrow" you smile and turn around, ready to leave.

"No don't go just yet~" he said, pulling you into him from behind.

"I don't really have a choice here" you chuckle as he carries you into his house, you over his shoulder, like a bag of potatoes.

"Exactly~" he whispers in your ear, before walking towards his room.

"Weren't you tired? I can walk by my self you know" you say.

He didn't reply, he only put you on his bed.

"Soo.. what would you like to do now? A nap or something? I can make you company" you say.

"I had something other in mind~" he purrs, putting his arms on each side of you, so that you're trapped in the middle.

"S-Steven?!" You stutter, your face turning red.

"What is it princess~" he leans his face closer to yours, making you pull back, you now being pinned against the bed.

"I-I..-" you couldn't shuffle the words for a sentence of how nervous you were.

"Don't be so nervous, just relax~ you know i would never hurt you" he says, kissing your cheek.

It did kinda calm you down, so you put your hands on his cheeks and pull him into a kiss.

His hands started wandering from your hair down to your waist, then to your legs.

He crawled on top of you and wrapped your leg around him.

Slowly, he gently started biting and licking your bottom lip for permission, which you gave.

Who knew that a gentleman-like person like Steven was so dominant?

While his tongue was exploring every inch of your mouth, you started unbuttoning his shirt.

He then pulled away for air, smirking while looking into your (e/c) eyes.

But soon he continued with leaving kisses on your neck, taking off your shirt and shorts in the process.

But why does he have to have all the fun?

You flip him around so that you're now on top of him and start drawing circles on his bare chest.

Your fingers then curled his hair as you started kissing passionately again, he holding your hips in place.

He would sometimes only whisper "Y/N" into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

And this kept going until quite late at night...

~End~

Sorry if it was awful! >.< I'm just not used in writing this^^

Requests? At any time ;3