Owing you ~ James x Reader

Requested by NoFanfictionNoLife , Enjoy! :3 

Normal Pov

It all started in Goldenrod City; You were passing by and listening to the radio on your Pokégear. Like the usual, they were transmitting some nice music from she Radio tower when all of the sudden, you heard a weird announcement;

"This is a very important message to everybody in Johto, we are Team Rocket and after three years of laying in wait, we are announcing our return today", It seemed like the voice speaking belonged to a woman, "Boss, Giovanni, if you are hearing this broadcast right now; Please, come join us!"

You had just bought some potions and other useful things in the Goldenrod Department Store, so after exiting the building and glancing over to the side of it, you saw a lot of people getting out of the Radio tower.

That's when you started to worry; A good friend of yours worked there and was responsible for the news broadcast department, so you couldn't help but rush to the tower.

There were two people, both dressed in black and had an orange "R" printed on their long sleeved shirts. One of them was female, the other male.

"Hey you, where do you think you're going?" the female one said in a rather irritated voice. You immediately sent out your partner Pokémon Jolteon out to battle them and soon defeated them.

You entered the building and continued defeating these Team Rocket grunts until you got on the second floor; 

There you encountered a young woman with long pink hair, a male with purplish blue hair. They were accompanied by what you assumed were their Pokémon; Meowth, Victreebel and an Arbok. Unlike the other grunts you saw until now, those two were wearing white uniforms, not black ones - not that it mattered.

"What's this twerp doing up here?" you could have misheard, but you were sure it was the Meowth who talked. The pink haired turned towards you and smirked.

"Who do you think you guys are anyways?!" You growled, Jolteon getting ready to fight. You didn't exactly expect an answer, but you got one;

"Prepare for trouble"

"And make it double"

"To protect the world from devastation-.."

The two were probably going to continue rambling other stuff, but you told Jolteon to use Thunderbolt, and it struck them; "I don't have time for this, out of the way!" you then said and hurried past the two who were now laying on the floor.

You ran upstairs to the third floor with Jolteon following, where you would hopefully find your friend. Meanwhile, the two downstairs got up again, pretty much irritated;

"How dare she interrupt us like that! James, Meowth, let's go!" with that, the trio and those other two Pokémon disappeared to somewhere.

There was a rather handsome man with turquoise hair who held some workers hostage, the workers included your friend.

The male spotted you as soon as you finished climbing up the stairs and sent his Weezing out. "Now, how did you get past all those others? Well, i knew they were useless, but not this much.."