Pick up Lines ~ Ruby x Reader

Requested by PikachuGamer145903 long, long, long ago and partly by WaffleBitsXQX xD, Enjoy! :3

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

Today was another one of those lazy days on which you didn't have the motivation to do anything particularly.

And so did your friend, or maybe something more than just friend, Ruby, so he called you over to his place to hang out.

That explains why you were currently laying on one of his sofas, reading some Mangas he got from an older friend in Almia. (A/N: Guess who? xD)

Ruby was laying on the sofa across you, also reeding Manga probably.

"Damn, aren't these scenes a little too intense?" You said, currently having a nosebleed because of the Yaoi Manga you were currently reeding, "Where did you get this from?!"

"I already told you, a cool Ranger-friend of mine who lives in Almia sent them to me" Ruby answered, tossing a box of tissues at you.

You took a tissue and cleaned your face, returning your attention to your Manga.

You two would sometimes comment something about what you were reeding and then it would be silent again.

"Hey Y/N" he then said, breaking the silence,

"What?" You said, focused on the next book you got yourself.

"Hear this" he said, more like excited, "Are you a Pikachu? 'Cause your shockingly beautiful~"

You stiffened up at his statement, as well as blushed.

"W-Wha-..?!" You couldn't even properly finish. You had always had some sort of crush on Ruby, but being more the Tsundere-type of person you were, didn't want to accept it.

It flustered you that your Crush would actually say something cheesy like that, but made you happy as well.

"Or this one here; I think i need a paralyse-heal, 'cause you're STUNNING" Ruby almost chuckled.

You then realised that his brain wouldn't possibly be able to make that up so you sat up and glanced across you where he was laying and read;

"Poké-Pick up Lines"

On his Manga or book or whatever he was holding.

"And i was so dumb to actually blush about that" you mentally face palmed.

"Is that a pick-up line book?" You asked after standing up, and then got to the raven haired male, sitting down next to him.

He hummed an agreeing "Mhm" before he made some space for you.

"Lemme see too" you stated, pulling his book a bit, so that you were able to reed too.

He turned to the next page on which you read the first few lines; "You must be a Magnemite, because you're attracting me~"