Prince ~ N x Child! Reader

Requested by MistyQuartz00 , Enjoy! :3

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

You're a seven year old girl who really enjoys the nature and Pokémon.

You and your family lived in a small house near the Pokémon League, so your favourite place to go play was at what people called "N's Castle".

You met this green haired young man whose name was N, he was usually outside watching over you while you played.

And so it happens, you were playing in the garden of N's castle just now, he was outside as well.

"Hello big brother N~" you cheered, running towards the handsome man.

"Greetings to you, Y/N", he smiled kindly as he kneed down to you and ruffled your hair, "Did you come to play again?".

"Yes!~", you grinned, "Will you show me your Pokémon, Big brother N?".

"Yes, I'll show you" he said kindly, picked you up and placed you on his shoulders, holding your feet, so that you don't fall off.

You played with his long, soft, green hair as the male walked inside the castle.

"Big Brother N, can i do a braid with your hair~?" You hummed and kept playing with it until N reached his playground-like room.

A green, pretty Pokémon which had a sort of a flower on its head and a brown-beige, fluffy Pokémon were also in the room, along with many toys.

"Of course~" and with that, N put you down on the floor and you instantly grabbed his hand, dragging him to the couch.

"Now sit down and enjoy yourself~" you grinned as you made the male sit down, then climbed onto the couch, got behind him and sat down.

You were just a kid, so you didn't quite know how to braid hair, so you just did how you thought it would come out more or less good.

So you divided his hair in two parts and started twisting them together.

It didn't quite come out as a braid, but more like a swirl-like thing.

"Big Brother N, i can't do it right!" You whined, trying over and over again.

"What about i do you a braid?" N proposed, turning his head a bit, to face you.

"Can you do two?" You grinned.

N didn't respond but lifted you up and placed you between on his lap.

Your hair was tied in a ponytail, so he opened it and brushed it with his hands before parting your hair on two sides.

While he braided, you asked him questions;

"You were a prince once, right big brother N?"

"I was..?" He made it sound more like a question than a fact.

"Why did you stop?~" you asked, patting your knees with your hands as N finished the first braid.

"It's a bit complicated.. Let's say, i wasn't suited for it" N answered sheepishly.

"I think you'd make a great prince~" you closed eye smiled.

"You're kind, handsome and love Pokémon! There isn't anyone better than you~!" You hummed, causing the male to smile as his cheeks rose red of your cuteness.

He had just finished the second braid and placed a Gracidea flower behind your ear.

"And i think you'd make a great princess" he smiled sweetly as you faced him.

"Then let's make a deal! When i grow up, you're going to marry me!" You grinned, causing a sweet laugh escape N's lips as he ruffled your hair.

"What's so funny?" You asked, having puffed, pink cheeks.

"I'm going to be an old man until you grow up~" the male chuckled.

"I-It doesn't matter!" You replied as you grabbed N by his shirt and buried your head in his chest.

He looked down at you lovingly;

"You will be my princess, no matter if you marry me or not. I love you and i always will care about you Y/N" N said kindly, pulling you away, so that you looked him in the eyes.

A small smile curled up your lips as your cheeks got pink.

N's eyes softened before he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I live you too!" You squealed childishly as you hugged the male tightly, burying your head in his chest again.

~End~

-------------------------------------------

My note to you:
We're getting close to 100 Chapters! :3 I thought that i could maybe start another Oneshot-Book and I'll need your opinion too ^-^
Which of these Anime-shows would you like me to do Oneshots about the most?:

- Naruto (Only the rare characters though)
- My little Monster
- Free! Iwatobi swim club

Fanart of the day:

Meme of the day:

Fact of the day:Did you know, that Wobbuffet is the only fully evolved Pokemon that can't learn any TMs?

Fact of the day:
Did you know, that Wobbuffet is the only fully evolved Pokemon that can't learn any TMs?

Author-chan's question to you:
Which is your favourite Pokémon of Gen 5?
I like most of them but mine is probably Hydreigon, Samurott and Scolipede ^-^

Thanks 4 Reading!