Better care ~ Adult! Gladion x Reader

Requested by TiffaShoyochan , RekkaNoKen and partly by AnnaCarlaMeow13 , hexmanic , Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

"There's a special guest waiting at the entrance, Y/N, could you be so kind and go greet them?" Professor Kukui said, coming back from the door to his research room. In the last few weeks, he has been pretty busy.

Well, all three of you were; The professor, You and Lillie. You and the blonde girl were professor Kukui's two main assistants ever since the whole drama with the Æther Foundation and Lusamine ended.

Moon, your other friend, has been working for Looker and Anabel after that as well, Lillies' brother Gladion was now taking care of the Æther Foundation, making it a better place for both Pokémon and employees, and Hau has been working hard to become Alola's new champion, since Sun was the current one.

"I'm on it" You called, getting out of your personal research room, walking down the corridor to the door. All of you had a personal research room - there was also a bigger one where you would all discuss things together, but you used that one quite rarely.

You opened the door and froze. The person standing out there was none other than your blonde best friends' big brother; Gladion.

"Hey.. Y/N. You've changed quite a bit" the green eyed male spoke, looking down to you, since you were clearly shorter than him. But he was the one talking; He himself has gotten pretty different since the last time you saw each other;

His hair grew longer, he got even taller and his voice... was deeper and charming. His emerald eyes were as pretty as ever - you've always thought Gladions' and Lillies' eyes were pretty.

Before you could even greet him properly, the other blonde stormed at him full speed, hugging her brother as tight as she could - probably. "Big brother~ You're here!"

"I-I came to see if you were doing okay" Gladion stated, you could have sworn to see his face get redder. Lillie pulled away from the hug and excused herself, since she had loads of work to do. You and the tall blonde were left alone once again.

"I didn't see you in forever either but you give me no hug" you pouted, crossing your arms in front of your chest. Gladion sighed, doing that famous face-palm of his before stepping closer to you and pulling you in his strong arms - Such a nice feeling, very nostalgic.

You were always close with Lillie, in the past as well, since you lived next to their mansion when you were a kid, you used to go play there often. That's why when you became teenagers, you got pretty close with Gladion as well - you and Lillie were the only ones who were allowed to make fun of him and get away with it safely.

"What brings you here?" You asked, pulling away from the rather enjoyable embrace.

"As i said, i came to check if my sister was doing fine" Gladion said, and you could see him blushing again, "Also, i have something to discuss with professor Kukui".

You nodded and told the male to follow you. "Would you like some tea? Or maybe coffee?"

"I'll have a tea if that's okay" The blonde replied, following you to your private research room.

"We don't really have a living room, so you can wait in my room. I'll go talk to the professor and get your tea" you stated, waving as you walked off.