Happy Birthday Lian

Start from the beginning

"Flip a coin?" I nodded and took out a coin to be flipped.

"I'm heads, you're tails." I said as he flipped it

"It's tails." Rythian said with a shrug and got up.

"Good luck, soldier." I said.

I turned in my seat and ordered another drink.

I peeked at the group of girls Rythian was talking to seeing them all 'fix' their tops and skirts.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, thanking the bar tender and sticking the straw in the new drink.

Lemon and lime....I love you!

Some of the girls were scribbling on napkins and handing them to Rythian who smiled an eye closed smile.

He then waved after getting them all and out them in his pocket, sitting one seat away from me.

"How many did you get?" I asked making sure the girls didn't see us speaking.

"Five out of seven, and that's because the other two had a boyfriend." he said showing me the numbers on napkins.

"Wow!" I laughed.

"You're turn, then." Rythian said pulling me up.

"I won't get any," I laugh, "These people wouldn't give it to a thirteen year old kid."

"Don't tell them that then." he said fixing my hair.

"Where should I go to?"

"Head two o'clock, I see a couple of guys staring." Rythian whispered, still fixing my hair. "If they ask then just say I'm your cousin and you're showing me around."

I nodded, "done."

"And just remember to keep the act up until you're seated back here." he said.

"Okay."

"And - "

"Shut up." I said shaking my head with a smile.

On the outside I may seem quite calm, confident almost.

But really?

I'm shitting bricks.

How am I suppose to do this?!

This is NOT me at all!

I take a deep breath and smile, I walk up to the group and ask "Is this seat taken?"

"No, no, please, take a seat." one of them say.

"But what about - ?" A second one asked getting cut off by the first.

"Shut up..." He hissed as I took a seat. Then smiled at me "So what's you're name?"

"Lian of the Titen clan, and you?"

"I'm Jean, this is Armin and Marco and -"

"Who took my seat?!"

"That fool is Eren."

( I freaking know! I'm using Attack on Titan characters, deal with it! )

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologise standing and handing his seat back.

"No no, it's fine!" Eren said pushing me back into it.

"Alrighty then!"

"So ugh, who was the guy you came in with?" Marco asked. He's my favourite so far, seems like a genuinely nice person.

Eren seems bipolar...
Jean seems like a flirt.
And I'm not sure about Armin yet.

"Oh, that's my cousin, Rythian." I explain, "He's not a ninja from around here so I'm showing him around."