Happy Birthday Lian

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna teach you...." he paused for dramatic effect.

....

....

....

"Okay, get on with it." I said impatiently.

"I'm gonna teach you...how to fly!"

"....What drugs you on, mate?"

------------

"I still don't believe you." I sighed.

"Why not?" Rythian asked shock written all over his face.

He's seriously asking that?

"You expect me to believe you when you say you can teach me how to fly..." I say facepalming.

"So?"

"I'm not a duck!"

"I know that..." Rythian said hugging me while I rage. "You support the turtles....we all know this....yes, yes, we all hate Steve."

We finally made it back to my house, it was around lunch time now.

"Do you wanna come in for lunch" I asked.

Rythian looked at the window then panicked and when I was about to look over he grabbed my hand and started dragging me down the street.

"Hey, why don't I treat you to ramen?"

"Treat?" I asked innocently. "Meaning, you'll pay for everything?"

"Sure, I doubt you eat THAT much!" he smiled.

- - - - - - - - -

"Come on!" I whined seeing the booth closed down.

"Well, look, we'll just go here then." Rythian said dragging me into a restaurant like bar.

"You drink?" I ask.

"I helped me through....my dad." he sighed and I dropped the subject.

I looked around and saw a group of girls staring at him and rolled my eyes.

"What is it?" he asked.

"People are staring at you, and it's not just the female population." I said.

When our drinks came I grabbed a rainbow straw and slurped my drink down.

Alcohol? You think anyone would want the already hyper and loud and insane Lian Titen on alcohol?

That's why the drug dealers G-Man knows told them to spread the word across the land not to give Lian Titen any drugs cause....well....

The outcome isn't pretty.

Rythian smirked and I turned to face him, swinging on the stool. "Alright, what is it?"

"What do you mean?" he asks still smirking.

"That look," I said pointing at his face, "Means that you have an idea."

"It's a little crazy...."

"I'm in."

"I thought you would be." he smiled and started to whisper the game to me.

- - - - - - - - -

"Dang, I knew there was a reason that I agreed to go out with you." I grinned.

"Apart from amazing personality and fabulous looks!" Rythian said posing sarcastically and I kid you not, girls from across the room swooned!

"Who goes first?" I asked rolling me eyes.