Happy Birthday Lian

Start from the beginning

We do that for an hour then we spar for another while.

"I'm tired!" I whined falling onto Sasuke. Leaning? No, falling.

"Get off me." he sighed grabbing a bottle of water from Rythian.

I slid to the ground and close my eyes.

"EEEH!" I yell jumping up and away from the ice cold water.

I heard Rythian and Sasuke laughing and I glared at them both.

"YOU BULLIES!"

I squeeze my now soaking hair to try and get some water out of it.

"Aww, I'm sorry Lian." Rythian laughed handing me a bottle of water. "You'll need this, we'll be spending another hour training."

"There's a good chance that I'm gonna be late back." Sasuke said and rolled his eyes.

"Oh well, Kakashi probably knows you've come out to train anyway." I said.

"True...I guess I could - " Sasuke's eyes widened and he stopped in his sentence.

"What is it?" I asked and looked behind me to see Rythian standing with arms behind his back smiling innocently.

I turned back around and saw Sasuke with a questioning look then back a Rythian who was frozen in mid-trying-not-to-be-noticed-sentence.

"What are you guys hiding?" I asked standing back so I could see them both.

"Nothing." they both said all to quickly.

"You sure?" I asked suspiciously.

They both nodded their head really quickly.

"...is it bad that I ship you two?"

"You WHAT?!"

---------------

Sasuke left not too long ago and Rythian has been helping me with some of my hurricane jutsus.

"You end up loosing control." he explained. "Don't put so much energy and effort into one single jutsu."

I held back just a bit, but I ended up getting thrown back.

"You okay?" Rythian asked.

"Yip, being thrown against a tree is amazing!" I said sarcastically.

"You looked like you were flying!" he laughed helping me up.

"For what, a second?" I sighed.

Rythian stopped, still holding my hand, and looked up to the sky.

He seemed to be in a trance.

I waved my hand in front of his face, nothing.

I tried to remove my hand, nothing.

I hit his chest a few times, nothing!

"Rythian?" I called dropping to the ground, still he stood holding onto my hand.

"Hmm...I've got it!" Rythian grinned then looked down at me confused. "Why're you on the ground?"

"I got tired of standing and you wouldn't let go." I said using him to pull me up. "What did you figure out?"

"I'm gonna teach you a jutsu!" he grinned and I smiled nodding my head.

"What's the jutsu?" I asked.

"It is something I've been thinking of working on for a while actually, just never got round to it." he explained.

"What is it though?!"