Epilogue

One year later

Angelica's point of view

I pushed the stroller into my husbands building. Felix had dropped me here not too long ago. I walked up to Sarah at the front desk.

"Hello Sarah."

"Good afternoon Ms. Savage and hello Master Aiden," She cooed at Aiden making him giggle. He was such a friendly baby. He literally loved everyone. He was such a joy to bring into this world.

He decided to come into the world at our wedding reception. I remember it as if it was yesterday.  Vensenso and Catherine had walked me up the isle and all the girls and the wives of the Piers men were my maid of honours.

We had all became great friends a few months before the wedding so much so that they were all flying in tomorrow to have a girls day and go shopping.

The guys including all the Piers men were all best men for Savage at the wedding. Our vows were so beautiful it brought tears to everyone's eyes.  Even though Savage didn't propose to me with a ring in the hospital he did make up for it later with a seventy two caret diamond encrusted wedding ring. which I begged him not to get me because it was too much but according to him "Only the best is good enough for my Angel and what else am I going to do with my money if not take care of my family and the woman I love." So I allowed him to get it for me.  

The house was so packed for the reception that we had to move it outside. We were dancing the Couple's final dance before going off towards our honey moon in Paris when Aiden decided he wanted to be apart of the world.

Twelve painful hours later Aiden Giovanni Savage was born weighing six pounds twelve ounces with the richest head of brown just hair like his daddy along with his dark eyes. He was a complete replica of his daddy, such a daddy's boy.

He would always find time for our son even if he was tired from work. He got up every time Aiden cried to rock him back to sleep. Sometimes I felt as if he wanted to do everything for Aiden and leave nothing for me to do.

 Sometimes I felt as if he wanted to do everything for Aiden and leave nothing for me to do

That was only four months ago. "Is he in a meeting Sarah?"

"I'm not sure I know Ms. Bayloff was supposed to meet him today but you would have to ask his new personal assistant but she isn't here yet,"

I had him fire his old assistant Rachael. She didn't know were her work ethics were supposed to be in addition to that she always had a scowl on her face around me.

"Okay thanks Sarah," Shoving the stroller I pushed it towards the elevator. "Where going to see daddy," At the sound of daddy he began trying to jump out the stroller. "Calm down sweetie we'll be there soon."

Pushing the button to the highest floor in the building I waited for the elevator to stop. "Let's go Aiden." I shoved the stroller towards his office not seeing anyone at his front assistant's desk.

Twisting the knob of the door it opened to Rachael in only her skirt and bra less with her legs spread wide apart in front of my husband on his desk. "Don't you want it Chris."

"Rachael as I said before-"

"Your fired." Slamming her legs shut she jumped off the table.

"Mrs. Savage, your husband forced me-"

"To do nothing, now grab your shit and leave your fired or didn't you get it the first time!" Aiden began to cry. Unstrapping him from the stroller I began to hush him. "Mommy's sorry honey, she didn't mean to yell," I glared at Savage. "I told you to fire her yesterday."

"Angel I did and looked what happened. My new assistant was supposed to come today," He walked over to me and kissed me on the temple. "You know your the only woman I want and love plus when did you start getting so authoritative?"

"Since your mom and I had the talk on being a true Savage woman," I smiled at him. "I don't want to see her in this building ever again and I want your desk burnt."

"Roger that Ma'am," He kissed my cheek. "Hey Aiden come to daddy," He reached out for his dad to hold him. Gently I handed him over. Chris kissed him on the cheek making him giggle. "Did you miss daddy, of course you did," He cooed. "When are the girls coming?"

"Tomorrow in the morning," I sat down the baby bag on my shoulder on the couch in his office. "Are the guys flying in for poker sunday?"

"Yes," Aiden began to grow fussy, "I think someone's hungry."

"Hand him to mommy," Savage gave him to me. "Lets feed you." Going over to the couch I sat down and breast fed him.

"You know you amaze me right?"

I looked at him and smiled. "You have told me that."

"And I mean every word of it. I love you both more than life itself."

"We both love you too honey," I smiled. "Now come give me a kiss." He walked over towards me and kissed me gently.

His tongue gently coaxed my lips apart giving himself entry. Aiden kicked trying to get our attention. Looking down I smiled, "We could never forget about you Aiden." Kissing him on the cheeks he giggled.

"Maybe he should have a sibling soon?" Chris smirked.

"Tell you what, you can carry the next baby for the nine months and I'll give birth to him or her," I smiled.

"Too soon?" He pouted.

"Maybe when Aiden is one year old or nine months old," I kissed his cheek and removed Aiden from my breast. 

I slowly began burping him.

"You know I love you both to the moon and back right."

"And we love you too honey,"

*********

Well we have finally come to the end of Savage i bet you guys didn't expect some of the twists in the book. Anyways I want to thank the persons who left comments and also those who voted. I really appreciate the supports for my books.

This book was originally written for a couple of my friends who first really loved the trailer so thank you so much Saleema, Daniella, Britney, Lashona, Sasha-Gaye and Deidre. 

Also it also dedicated to you people who pushed me to update Savage and wishing well in my time of struggles. I will appreciate you eternally.

For the last time for the book Savage ...

Xoxo

Sad-sim