Chapter Twenty-four

Previously on Savage

"I'm sorry mom," I spoke softly and tried to stop all her tears from falling.

"I'm not the one you're supposed to be telling that baby,"

I know but will she accept it...

**********

Savage's Point of view

Two weeks later

The doctor was checking her vitals. "She's doing good Mr. Savage, I'm sure she'll wake up soon,"

That's what he's being for the past two weeks now. I was getting frustrated and pissed off. All the girls were angry with me but they still came to visit. Everyone came to look for her yet she still wouldn't wake up.

I got up from my position beside her and shook his hand. "Thank you doctor."

He nodded and left the room soon after. I soon resumed my previous position and held onto her hand. It felt so cold. Signing I placed a gentle kiss on it and squeezed it gently. "Hey Angel you've been asleep for a while now and I miss- I mean everyone misses you. They really want you to wake up as soon as possible," A laughed slightly. "I guess that's just how you are at times. You always were so stubborn baby and I guess that's why I f-" I was cut off by my cell phone ringing. Pulling it out of my pocket, an unknown number flashed across the screen. Swiping my thumb across it I answered.

"Hello?"

"Chris darling." Sasha's screeching voice greeted my ear.

How the hell did she get my number?

"Now's not the time Sasha," I glanced towards my sleeping Angel.

"I've been trying so hard to reach you baby but I guess you lost my number. I had to pull a few strings to get in contact with you and-"

"Sasha I'm busy," I interrupted her long ass speech.

"But Chris baby I want you back!" She yelled before I hung up the phone.

I shoved it back into my pocket and signed. I've been doing that a lot since lately. I rubbed my thumb over her hand and continued to stare at her. After a few seconds my phone began beeping. I slid back out of my pocket and a notification popped up. I had a message on whatsapp.

I looked at the picture I had taken of her sleeping on the on our way to Italy. Her lips were slightly pouted and her nose scrunched up. She looked beautiful. A small smile graced my face. I shook my head and opened the message.

Chris I know that you miss me as much as I miss you. We used to be so good together even though it was just for a day it was so magical. We used to have so much fun back then and I'm sure you miss that and me. After all how can you forget you're the love of your life, the love we shared? One night was all it took for our son to be born. He asks for you, so please come and look for him.

Your lover Sasha

What the fuck!           

The machines in the room started beeping.

Shit!

I touched the button beside her bed which made the doctor and some nurses come rushing through the door. I moved out of their way so they could help her.

"She's trying to go into a coma!"

"Her heartbeat is also dropping doctor!"

"Sir you can't be in here," A nurse began shoving me through the door. "We'll notify you as soon as anything change," I stood there still in shock as door slammed shut.

"I need the automated external defibrillator, nurse were losing her!"

What's happening?

I slid down to the floor and starred.

*********

Angelica's Point of view

I've been in here for a while now. It was so warm.

I could hear what everything everyone was saying but I didn't want to wake up. You could call selfish for to wanting to get up and making them worry but the truth is I didn't want them to worry, I wanted him to worry.

Yes I was in love with him. I figured it out since I've been in here or maybe before that but to know that the person you feel so much for saying you disgust him really hurts.

Things were going so great if only I had never taken up that journal or read it. Then again when would he have told me anything about him?

He was currently taking to me and I really was ready to forgive him.

My parents once told me to never hold grudges. I heard a phone ringing then his voice soon followed. I heard him call a woman's name. You could say my heart felt crushed but that would be an understatement.

Maybe he didn't change?

Wow, honestly I'm so stupid. His ass was a murderer living two different lives and I gave my virtue to him. Shows how dumb a person can be.

If he's moving on what sense does it make that I should wake up. I slowly made the darkness begin to consume me...

*********

I was planning to do a double update but plans change therefore I'll put this up today and another up on Wednesday .

Sad-sim