Chapter Twenty-one

Normally I don't write before a chapter but their was a slight problem with chapter twenty some of you didn't finish reading the chapter because it wasn't fully posted so please reread it so you can understand whats happening.

Angelica's point of view

I watched as he went through the door and remained their starring.

"Come along dare I'll show you to his room," Snapping myself out if my daze I followed Catherine up the stairs and down a few halls until we stood in front a large pair of double doors.

"This is his room, you can go and rest no one ever entered unless it's to clean and I'll tell the staff to not bother you," Catherine gave me a small kiss on the forehead. "Thank you,"

"Thank me for what?"

What did I do to deserve thanks?

"You'll know in due time," she quickly began walking down the hall and I waited until I couldn't see her anymore before I pushed the large set of double doors open.

As I stepped in and closed them my mouth almost hit the floor. The room was so gorgeous. It was painted white and a part of the ceiling went slightly in where a gold and white chandelier hung. It's surrounding was completely gold with lines of white dividing it into sections. The bed had golden covered along with the rug. A glass with gold lining was behind the dresser which had a white lamp on it.

Turning I took in the entire room. Words could not be used to describe the whole thing. I slowly made my way to the bed afraid to touch anything. As I sat on the soft comfortable bed I began running my hands over it until it came in contact with something hard. Shifting a few pillows an old book latest beneath with a brown string wrapped around it.

I slowly unwrapping it and turned to the first page.

Victor Savage's Journal

Is Savage's real name Victor?

May 21 1990

Today was the day I married the love of my life Catherine Ballei. She was so beautiful I know I had made the right choice. She hasn't been feeling well lately and I'm getting slightly worried.

So it's not Savage, is this man talking about Catherine as in Savage's mother, could this be the journal belong to his father? I was wondering why I only saw his mother and no one else.

I continued to read.

May 30 1990

We visited the doctor today and we found out Catherine was pregnant maybe a month along. It warms my heart to know she will be giving such a gift and an heir.

I skipped a few pages as he only kept talking about Catherine being pregnant.

February 12 1991

Today Catherine gave birth to over baby boy Christopher. His eyes were brown like his mother but he had my hair. His little hands held on to mine and I feel in love with my son. Tears came to my eyes as I looked at him.

Christopher Antonio Savage my pride and joy.

Savage's real name is Christopher but why go by his last name alone while in America and if he got this much love why was he doing what he did? Something is not adding up. I continued to read about his childhood and the wonderful times the Savage's had. A few times he mentioned how he built his companies. As I read it was as if I could see it all with my own two eyes. But things began to go down hill when savage turned fourteen.

May 23, 2004

I made the worst mistake if my life. When partnered with James Franco, Leonardo Domingo, Zekel Saints, Chester Motique, Cello Roberts and Frederick Lueschan.

They secretly began drawing money from my companies. First it was only small portions but overtime it grew. I asked them what was going on and the told me that the companies balances must have been checked wrong. Something doesn't feel right.

I skipped a little further to a month later. The pages all said the same thing. They kept taking his money. His business was becoming bankrupt until I reached the last page.

June 23, 2004

They took it all The Savage Empire has fallen. Over Three hundred thousand billion stolen from my grasps. My sweet wife Catherine's health has gone bad and I am unable to provide for her. My son Christopher must despise me. Only if he knew what's really happening. I cannot prove that the men robbed me. They left no trace or evidence for my to follow up on. They were here then they weren't. I cannot take it anymore.

The words on the page were signed as if while writing them he was crying.

I will kill myself no I must kill myself.

I hope they all burn in hell for the pain they have caused my family. Christopher if you ever read this please know that daddy loves you and I'm so so sorry that I have left you both but I cannot bare the fact that I caused you and your mother so much grief. I love you and her always even if you resent me for leaving you.

Father and husband Victor Nickoli Savage.

********