Chapter One

Angelica's point of view

I stood at the counter looking at the long line of persons ready to pull or lodge money into their accounts. A man stood with a cap pulled over his eyes. He had on a leather jacket that made him look mouthwatering. I could faintly make out the detail of his hair as he didn't look anyone directly in the eyes. Quite weird if you ask me. His shoulders were broad and firm. From the looks of it he had strong hard muscles but not to the point that it looked disgusting. The line moved as he began walking towards me. A light beard covered his face. I wanted to caress it. As he came up to the counter. I place a smile on my face.

"Good morning and welcome to the Saints Bank, how may I help you?"

He looked up at me and I saw the brownest pair of eyes.

He smirked "Empty all the money in the bag."

I blinked at few times snapping out of my trance "Excuse me?"

"Boys now!" He shouted "Everybody get down!" he pulled out a gun from behind his jacket as four other guys did the same.

Persons started to scream as they dropped. Guards ran out when a loud gunshots echoed. They fell to the ground with large bullet holes through there head.

Oh my god! He killed them.

"Now does anyone else want to be a hero, because all hero's die." No one moved "That's what I thought, now this is a hold up" he looked around the room "Nobody try anything stupid and no one will die like those two security officers then again please do something stupid," He smiled, not a sweet or a nice smile but one that shows devious intent.

He turned around and looked at me. My heart felt as if it was gonna burst, what if he was going to do the same thing he did to the officers to me.

"Now miss redhead," He pointed gun towards my face. "Fill the bags with all the money you have," He threw seven garbage bags across the counter. I didn't move. "Well what are you waiting for get moving!" He unblocked the safety.

I grabbed the bags and started to throw the money inside of them.

He climbed on top of the counter, "Now ladies and gentlemen, it's been a pleasure robbing you, you can thank the Dragon gang later."

Persons started to gasp and I stopped. He turned around and looked at me. "Who told you to stop!"

I jumped and quickly finished packing the bags.

"I-Im done," I stuttered, this man whoever he was scared me.

He jumped down off the counter. "Ace, Ramone, king, Sever let's go!"

They all grabbed the bags and turned to the door leaving. Feeling dizzy I grabbed onto the counter only to feel my fingers touch the alarm. The sound started blaring.

They all stopped and looked at me. "You did the wrong thing babe," He dropped his bag and ran towards the counter as he was a few feet away he jumped over it and grabbed me. His grip was firm yet tight.

"Savage come on we don't got a lot of time!" One of his men shouted.

He looked at them then at me. "Were going for a ride babe," He began to pull me towards the door.

No they'll kill me! I began trashing in his arms. "No let me go! "

"Your getting real annoying babe," He placed the gun at my head.

Jesus help me!

"Please don't kill me," I felt my eyes began to sting. "I didn't do it on purpose it was an accident, I'm sorry please don't kill me."

He stared at me as sirens began blaring. He was starring at me why?

"Savage come on, the cops are almost here!"

He began to blink as if snapped out of a trance.

"Shit" He cursed "Okay let's go!" He grabbed on to my hand and pulled me out the door. The New York air hit my skin as three black cars came speeding and stopped in front of my feet.

The door flew open as a blond hair girl stepped out. "What took you so long, they're almost here and who's the chick?" She threw a pair of keys towards me as holding Savage caught them.

"I'll explain later, get in the cars!" They pulled the trunks and shoved the bags in them. "Meet up in six hours."

He shoved me into a car a strapped me into the seat. "Try anything and your dead." He ran over to his side and flung the door open. He shoved the key into the ignition and stepped on the gas and speeding down the street.

I turned around to see if the other cars were following but they took off in other directions. Why did he take me? Am I going to die? Will they rape me?

Oh god what have I gotten myself into?

**********