Chapter Twenty-eight

Previously on Savage

"No your not you did what you had to, they are the ones who are the true monsters and they should pay." She stared at me with such love in her eyes. "Also thank you so much for telling me all of that with me,"

"I should be the one thanking you," She looked slightly surprised.

"Why?"

"Cause without I would never be the man I am today." I leaned down and kissed her gently.

*********

Angelica's point of view

The car later pulled up at the house were Felix came around to open the door for us. Chris stepped out first then assisted me to get out. I can't say anything changed in the two weeks I was out for.

Catherine stood at the front of the door beside two maid. she was wearing a yellow sun dress which made her look even more vibrant. Her blonde curls just made her look like a big bowl of sunshine. "Angelica!" she screamed as she ran and launched onto to me.

I lost my balance and awaited the impact that never came. I opened my eyes to see Chris smiling at me. "Be careful Angel," He steadied us and I looked down at a smiling Catherine.

"I'm so glad your okay," She held me in a bone crushing hug. For a small person she was so strong. "I didn't want anything to happen to only daughter,"

"I'm fine mom," The reply just rolled off my tongue and it felt so right. To be honest she really reminded me of my mom. Same body type and everything the only difference is that my mom was a red head.

Her smile was even bigger than when we first got here. "Lets go inside I invited everyone here when Chris called earlier to tell me you woke up," she clasped my hand and lead me inside.

When we went inside everyone was inside the girls and the guys along with a woman holding a baby and a man I had never seen before.

"Gella!" The girls screamed as they saw me. I ran over to them hugging each and everyone of them. I stood in front of the lady who I'm guessing is Sever's wife Mary-Ann. She handed the baby to Chloe and hugged me making me smile. I guess she is hugger. she had long back length hair and dark charcoal eyes. "Hi I'm Mary-Ann but you can call me May if you like, I'm Sever's wife,"

"It's nice to meet you my name is Angelica," I smiled and hugged her back.

"I know the girls have been telling me all about you," she gushed and released me.

"And this little bundle here is there daughter Nessa," Chloe handed the baby over to me. her cheeks were so rosy and she hand the prettiest pair of blue eyes which I'm guessing she got from Sever.

"She's so adorable," I cuddled her as kissed her cheeks.

*********

Savage point of view

I watched her hold little Nessa from across the room with the guy. I watched as she kissed and cuddled her. She would make a wonderful mom for our kids if we had any or if she wanted any. I for one would love to have kids.

"I guess I see why you fell for her," E stood beside me and followed my gaze. "We need to discuss Franco."

I signed and walked over to the bar as the guys followed. "Franco knows we're after him. He also know everyone's face, it seems he had some men watching some of our activities, he know Chloe since she killed Leonardo, Taylor since she killed his wife and his son and since Meadow killed the entire Lueschan family and the Saint family along with the Motique and Roberts were killed by the boys, he basically knows everyone present. The things is he cannot prove anyone of you is guilty in the court of law or why you killed the rest of them so the only option he has is to run,"

I signaled for Fredrick one of my butlers to bring me a drink. "So what are the options?" Fredrick came back with a glass of Bourbon

"Well since Mary-Ann never went to the states with you I would suggest we use her as bait to lure Franco out but..."

"She's pregnant," Sever finished. "Therefore there is only one other person left-"

"Fuck no E," I slammed the glass into the table breaking it not caring that I didn't drink any of it. "Find someone else, the only way Angel will get involved is over my dead body,"

He signed. "I'm a little short on my female workers Chris plus she would be perfect for the job," he tried to appease to me.

"She wont do it-"

"What won't I do?"

*******

Dear readers lol,

Savage has a few more chapters to go. Any who I was wondering if anyone would like to make a new cover for it and if yes please message me or would you like me to keep the one that I have already?

Xoxo

Sad-sim