Chapter Twenty-five

Previously on Savage

Wow, honestly I'm so stupid. His ass was a murderer living two different lives and I gave my virtue to him. Shows how dumb a person can be.

If he's moving on what sense does it make that I should wake up. I slowly made the darkness begin to consume me...

*********

Savage Point of view

I could here the different yells coming from inside the room.

"Chris!" My mom voice rang down the corridor. I looked up to see her drop her bag and ran over towards me.

"What happened?" she began to panic as she two heard the yells from inside the room.

"She's falling into a coma Mom," My eyes felt as if they were burning me.

"Aw baby," Tears were welling up in her eyes. "All we can do is pray baby,"

"Do you think he would even listen to prayers mom, I haven't exactly been living the Christian life," A tear slipped from my eye.

"He still listens baby." She rubbed her hand over my back soothing me.

"Sasha says she has a child for me,"

"What?" Her hand dropped from my back.

"Sasha-"

"I heard what you said," She took a deep breath. "Are you sure?" She lifted my face so I could look her in the eyes.

"She told me to come check but I can't leave her mom,"

"Don't worry baby. Momma will take care of this," She began to hum a song that always calmed me as a child.

I wiped the tear that was forming in my eye and took a deep breath. What the fuck am I doing? I'm Christopher Savage. I always win.

Why am I even crying?

This just shows how much I care about her

*********

Catherine Savage Point of view

I walked out the hospital and straight into the limo. Felix closed the door and went around to the drivers side. He started the ignition. "Where to Madam Savage?"

"Take me to Sasha Elfantos's home," I thought I had stopped doing this.

In this type of business and family you had to be strong and not easily taken advantage of. You cannot be broken down easily either, no one should be able to stop you from taking what you want.

I missed Victor but we always talked about seeing our son happy and since he's not here to see it I'll make it happen I will never brake that promise.

The car pulled up in front of a small condominium. Felix came around and opened my door. "Will you require assistance Madam?" he held out his hand for me to take it.

I held onto it as I stepped out the car. "No this won't take long." I tightened my fur coat around my body and began to walk up to the door.

I could hear soft music being played inside. I knocked on the door and seconds later it opened with a woman smiling in blue lingerie.

The smile soon left her face as she saw me. "Ma'am," She slightly bowed. No we were not royalty but what Chris built after Victor died cold be called a kingdom. We were known and recognize globally.

"Ms. Elfantos can I see my grandchild," I looked at her coldly.

"G-Grandchild Ma'am?" she stuttered.

We stayed silent for a few minutes.

"I see," I began to leave but suddenly stopped and turned. "Ms. Elfantos the Savage name is not to be taken lightly and let me warn you once and only once, stay away from my son." I continued looked at her with cold eyes. "I will not make you stop my son from being happy and if you try this shit again I'll make sure you regret it." I snapped my finger making Felix shift his jacket to show his smith and western.

Her eyes became large. "My son Christopher Savage belongs to Angelica Daniels, do I make myself clear?"

Tears were in her eyes. "Yes Ma'am."

"Good," I smiled and walked away from the condominium and into the car. Felix closed the door and drove off soon after.

I pulled out my phone.

"Hello?"

"It's been taken care of baby, just focus on angelica for now,"

"Thanks mom."

"You're welcome,"

********

Savage point of view

I sat on a chair as the talking in the room stopped. My mom not too long go left. The door to the room opened as both the doctor and the nurses came out. The same nurse that led me out of the room came back over to me. "She's doing fine right moreover she's stable but I cannot allow you back into to the incase what occurred recently will repeat itself,"

I nodded my head acknowledging what she had to say. At least she was out of the wood works. I walked over to her door and placed my hand on it. "I'll be back soon Angel, I really can't come back until tomorrow but I'll be here as soon as possible." I signed and walked away.

********