Chapter Twenty-nine

Previously on Savage

"Fuck no E," I slammed the glass into the table breaking it not caring that I didn't drink any of it. "Find someone else, the only way Angel will get involved is over my dead body,"

He signed. "I'm a little short on my female workers Chris plus she would be perfect for the job," He tried to appease to me.

"She wont do it-"

"What won't I do?"

*******

Angelica's point of view

I looked at the man that was talking to Chris. He had light blue eyes, dark hair that caught at his nape and stood over six feet in height almost as tall as Chris. His body looked well built as well.

"You must be the lovely Angelica," He smiled and held out his hand for me to shake. I smiled and shook his hand. "You can call me E,"

"Could you possibly tell me what I won't do?" I could feel Chris's eyes burning into me.

"Well you see-"

"E.." I heard him growl.

"Please continue,"

"As I was saying we simply need you to help us draw out James Franco so we can finally be done over all,"

"So if I do this everything can finally be over," He nodded.

"Then I'll do it,"

"No!" Chris snapped.

I turned to look at him only to see him glaring at E. I slowly walked over to him and cupped his cheeks in my hand. He eyes slowly left E and then landed on me. They soon softened . "I don't want you to do this," he leaned into my and.

"I know but if this means we can be even happier after this whole mess is done then I'll do it." I then gently kissed him. "Okay?"

"Okay."

********

I pulled the cap off my head placed it on the night stand. It had been disided that tomorrow night when Franco goes to a club Moonlight we'll make our move. Everyone will be there all I have to do is get Franco to follow me outside. Kicking off my flip flops I waited for Chris to come out the shower.

We all had dinner together, the girls told me everything that happened when I was in the coma and I also spoke with the guys which were all happy to see I was fine.

The bathroom door opened and a completely naked Savage with a towell wrapped around his waist walked out. His eyes roamed over the room and landed on me. His brown eyes slowly turned black.

Oh lord

"You might want to take those off Angle," His voice sounded husky. I trailed my eyes down his body right from his slightly wet hair to his huge friend below.

"Too slow baby," He slowly prowled over to the bed and hovered above me pinning me to the bed with one of his hands. He slowly used his other hand to pull my leggings off completely and my panties soon followed.

Savage point of view

I moved my hand from her hip and slid it across her abdomen. I rubbed for a second before tracing to her pubic mound and down the slit of her entrance. She was getting wet.

As I traced my finger down her slit, when she moved and her eyes snapped open. She came on my fingers.

"Oh lord," She moaned

"I'm not God Angel,"

I yanked her top off then encased one of her nipples in my moist mouth. I nipped at one using my tongue to nurse it afterwards while fondling the opposite breast. After suckling it for a few minutes i repaeted the same treatment to the opposite breast.

I pressed my pelvis into her hard and felt my manhood trying to rip my towel off. Satisfying it's needs, I pulled off the towel and threw it across the room. I slid up and down her slit, making sure that the head of my manhood made contact with her clitoris.

"Your driving me crazy," She groaned

I continued my torment, slowing moving back and forth as I heard her breathing become more rapid.

I looked into her eyes and slowly pressed into her until half of my length was inside her. I pushed more and more, very slowly, until my manhood was buried inside her. I wrapped my arms behind her, cradling her ass cheeks and ground into her.

She gasped.

It felt so good inside her.

I slowly pulled out, before sliding home again. She continued to moan softly

I slowly slid my dick in and out of her. I reached between us and grazed her clit with my fingers again and saw her mouth contort into the same silent scream I saw her grant Tom.

I felt her start to slowly buck her hips underneath me. She continued to push her hips forward, grinding into me. Her hard nipples rubbed against my chest when she arched her back. Again, I looked into her eyes and saw concentrated lust. I bent down and licked her lips.

Her head began to roll from side to side and her eyes went into the back of her head.

"Chris," She repeatedly whispered as I retook control and started pushing in and out of her again.

I plunged and plunged, feeling our slick bodies slide against each other until I felt her freeze. She bit her lower lip and squealed, holding me tight to her.

I put my hands on her hips and pushed down on them as I continued to pull my cock nearly all the way out and then slide it back in. I closed my eyes and willed myself to slow down as I did not want this feeling to end.

Suddenly, I felt her womanhood contracting on my length, milking my manhood for all I could give.

I looked into her eyes again and saw her face filled with passion and lust, and I kissed her full on the mouth drinking her in as she bucked and writhed on my impaling lenght.

She gasped again.

Her breathing became rapid again and I felt her hips buck independently of my force once more. Again, she was controlling her movement on my shaft rocking back and forth and arching her back. I continued to lick on her breasts while she ground herself into me, whimpering and gasping as I sucked at her breast.

I felt her fingertips touch my head and she pushed my head farther into her chest. I bit down on her fleshy mound as I felt her contract on my cock again, in the midst of her second orgasm. I felt her fingernails dig into my scalp as she grunted and I felt my own release coming on.

The breath of her gasps on my ear made me lose control. I held on to her hips as I railed into her and we both climaxed. I held her in my arms until our breathing returned to normal. As I calmed down, I looked into my Angels eye's and kissed her on the lips and thanked her, she cuddled into me and we both feel asleep.

********