Chapter Thirteen

Angelica's point of view

I still laid on the glass table when I woke up. Savage's arm was draped over my stomach and his breath at the back of my nape.

Slipping out of his hold gently, I slowly tried to stand on my legs. Pure agony is what greeted me.

My legs wobbled as his seeds slid down legs.

Damn I had to find the bathroom.

With each step and a whimper to match I found the bathroom. I turned on the real and filled the tub with warm water. Slipping in it felt like heaven.

The warm water soothed my legs.

Oh god this is bad! I just had sex with Savage. I mean where would that leave us now... Would that change our relationship? What the hell am I saying there wasn't any relationship to begin with... I just really fucked myself over...literally.

Signing I looked around for something to ware. The only thing present was a towel. I wrapped it around me and wobbled out of the bathroom.

The entire room was empty except for handbag. I walked over and opened it finding a peach almost pink tube top and a black silk like skirt and black strapped slipper.

I wondered who left these here?

Without giving it much more thought I dropped the towel and placed them on. I grabbed the towel and carried it back into the bathroom.

I wonder where he is? Maybe I shouldn't be around him right now.

I stepped out of the bathroom and headed towards the living room. He sat on the couch smoking.

Oh shit!

I slowly began to retrace my steps.

"Leaving so soon Angel?" The smoke slowly leaved his mouth and nostril.

God, how can someone make smoking look so sexy?

"Uh-ah" I couldn't find words to leave my lips.

He got up off the couch with a grace only savage himself could posses. His looked as if he was circling his pray, his eyes stared solely looked at me.

Within minutes he was behind me his mouth pressed against my neck. His lips began sucking on my flesh and as soon as he started he stopped.

"Your mine Angel," And with that said he left me in the room with my heart beating a hundred miles per hour.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I sat in the couch watching Empire when the door opened. Chloe and the others stepped in.

"Gella!" She screamed as she ran across the room pouncing on me.

"Damn, your heavy." I groaned as she got off me.

"Such a dirty mouth," she acted as if she was shocked. "Any who where's Savage?" The guys walked out the room and the girls all sat beside me.

"I haven't seen him all evening," I dropped my gaze and didn't look her in the eyes.

"Well I guess we could wait until tomorrow for us to discuss business," She muttered.

"Discuss what?" I asked

All the girls tensed a little.

"It's really nothing Gella," Meadow brushed it off as if it was nothing.

"Okay..."

We sat their all night watching TV. Sometime during the night I heard the guys come to collect the girls.

I dozed off again only to be slightly awoken by strong muscular arms lifting me off the couch. My eyes opened slightly to see dark pools of brown.

"What are you doing?" My voice was hoarse with sleep.

"Go to sleep," He whispered as he placed a light kiss on my lips.

For once in my life I actually listened to Savage. I snuggled into his arms and closed my eyes making sleep take over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The bed was empty when I woke up. Savage wasn't beside me. Making my heart drop a little.

What the hell was that? Did I just feel sad that Savage wasn't here?

My hand went to my heart. I grabbed my tank top where my heart was supposed to be.

This is so stupid, your attracted to a criminal and murderer!

I yanked the sheet off my body and went go the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower and walked back into the room but I didn't find any clothes which was odd.  Chloe normally left clothes for me.  I walked back into the bathroom and redress in the same clothes I had on yesterday.

I got out of the room and began to walk towards where I heard talking coming from.

Everyone sat in living and had a serious look in their faces. I cleared my throat making them all turn to look at me.

"And here she is now," A smile was kinda Savage's face wait let me rephrase that a smirk was on his face. "Angel here is gonna be the queen piece in all this."

I was confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"You my sweet Angel, is going on your first bank robbery,"

"What!"

***********