Chapter Eleven

Savage's point of view

"Sir I think I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of your vehicle," I could see that his eyes hadn't left Angel.

Motherfucker!

I opened the door and stepped out.

"Can I have your license and registration," I slid back into to the car and stretch over towards the compartment on Angel's side and pulled out the  fake identification along with registration and car license I had for this car.

I got out and handed them to him. His eyes hardly even looked at the paper.

"Sir, I'm also asked to do a customary search of your vehicle." I eyed him sharply.

By right after everything's checked out I'm supposed to go, I might not have been on this continent long but from my knowledge I know some of my rights here. This fucking pig was up to something.

He walked over to Angel's side and opened her door. His eyes roamed over her body making me clinch my jaw bones.

Luckily the sweater covered most of her but it didn't hide the shape of her ass and damn was she gifted in that department.

His stubby fingers ran over her ass. This is where I draw the line. No fat motherfucker is going to touch my Angel.

"What the fuck!" He jumped and stepped away from her.

"I'm so sorry," His eyes widened and the fact that I caught him. "Your free to go. " He sweated like the pig he was and I watched him squirm as I glared at him.

He looked terrified. I wanted to kill him.

But he's not worth it, he's not worth.

I kept saying it over and over again as I slid back into my car and slammed the door shut. I started the car and drove away.

I should have took my gun from Angel and blew his brains out.

My grip tightened on the steering wheel.

Angelica's point of view

I laid there nervously. I wish his was over already. When I heard Savage call me his fiance I gasped.

Shit!

I heard a lot of talking I then I felt fat fingers on my ass. What the hell!

I never felt more relived in my life than when Savage finally drove off. I opened my eyes to find him angry.

I suddenly got the urge to touch him.

I reached out and touch his hand. His gaze snapped at me but somewhere deep down I saw them soften a bit.

"It's okay," And just like that we settled into a comfortable silence until we reached California.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We pulled up to a hotel and I slid out the car.

"Why are we here?" I turned to find savage giving his keys to the valet.

"What do you mean honey?" He asked back.

What the hell has gotten into Savage.

I looked at him as if he had lost his mind. His eyes eyes glared at him as if saying me to say anything else.

I looked around to see the valet starring at me.

Oh.... That's why

"I thought we were going to the Ritz Hotel," I smiled and batted my eyes at him.

"I told you that well just stay here for now dear, I think it better than the Ritz though wouldn't you agree?" I continued to smile and nodded.

He suddenly held out his hand for me to take it. I stared at his hand thinking if I should really take it.  I mean how-

My thoughts were interrupted by him clearing his throat. Throwing my doubts out the window I slipped my hand into his.

He led me to the doors were I soon felt something cool and cold in my finger. Looking down it was a huge diamond and platinum band ring.

I gasped and looked at him shocked. He began to whisper in my ear as he lead me towards the front desk. "While we're here we are to pretend we are a happily married couple spending a couple days together. Don't blow our cover or mess up or so help me God I will put a bullet right between those beautiful eyes of yours."

I was freaked out but aside from that he thought my eyes were beautiful, that so sweet.

I slowly nodded.

"Good," We walked to the front desk and  receptionist smiled at us.

"Good afternoon and welcome to the Ritz Hotel, how can I help you?"

"Yes I booked a grouped penthouse sweet for eight under the name Senior,"

"Oh that's right, Your rooms are ready Mr. and Mrs. Senior," She gave Savage the keys and returned back to her work.

Savage began leading me towards the elevator. The doors closed at we both stood in an awkward silence.

The elevator seemed so long. We rode straight to the top of the hotel when the door opened into a beautiful pent house sweet.

**********