Chapter Eight

Angelica's point of view

Our eyes held each other in the silence. My heart beats fast. He wraps his arms around me, pulls me close and holds me tight, like he never wants to let go. I bury my head in his neck and hold on to him.

Pushing my shoulders back he brushes my hair off my face and looks into my eyes. There's a softness there I've never seen before, but behind it something else burns. His palms on my glistening cheeks, he moves closer and kisses me. His first touch is soft, our lips barely meeting. The second is slightly more firm. The third lets his tongue flick gently against mine. His hands move to the back of my head, tangle in my hair, pulling me to him. His kiss is hard. Overflowing with the passion I'd seen burning in his eyes. He crushes his lips to mine, melding us together, his tongue searching my mouth, snake-like wrapping around mine.

The knot of fear in my stomach gradually unwinds and is replaced by the intoxicating wave of desire only he can arouse in me. His hands pull at my clothes, mine at his. I find myself lying naked, his body pressing down on top of me, his cock hardening between us. His mouth has moved to my neck now, licking and sucking and biting my flesh; marking me. I rolled over on top of him causing both of us tumbled off the edge of the bed.

My head collided into his hard chest. For once I wish Savage wasn't so hard. His head had collided with the floor.

The once sexually intense room was now filled with groans of discomfort.

"Damn Angel," I slowly took my head of his chest and held it. "You okay?" I looked down at him and gave him a small assuring smile.

"I think so," I shifted slightly only to feel his hard member pressed as my thighs.

Screaming I jumped off him, Scampering to a corner of the room. His laughter soon filled the room. I covered my face with my hands to try and take away some of the embarrassment.

I soon heard him moving around the room. Picking up what sounded like our scattered clothes.

The click that signified the door being locked sounded making my eyes widened.

Would Savage actually try force himself on me?

"Aren't you coming?" I removed my hands to see him laying on the bed with the sheet dropped over his crotch.

My cheeks burned with embarrassment. I eyed the the length between the door and where I am. Although it's locked maybe I could get pass him.

I got up and still stood in the corner. I heard a large groan fill the room. I looked at him and found his hand rubbing his crotch.

Damn! He was well endowed. The large tent under the sheet proved that quit well.

I felt between my legs moisten.

"I'm really enjoying the view Angel," And just like my face once again became heated.

I cleared my throat and tried to restore some of my dignity. Who the hell am I kidding!

I ran towards the door scampering for the lock when my body was yanked back by strong muscular arms.

My back collided into his chest.

"Not so fast Angel, " He growled sending shivers up and down my spine.

His cock was pressed against my ass. My body shivered as his lips touched my neck.

"St-St" I couldn't even recognize my own voice. He suckled on my skin as I stood their moaning like an idiot.

I didn't even notice when he brought me to the bed. His lips left my neck as he cuddled up to me on the bed.

As if I was snapped out of a trance I began pulling away from his body.

"No!" He growled, he sounded so animal-like. I shrunk back into his chest even more scared than I've ever been of Savage. He released a deep sign.

I closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip to stop myself from whimpering. I closed my eyes wishing for the night to be over.

"Angel," He called, I stopped my breath and stopped moving completely. "Angel, I know your not sleeping, I'm... I didn't..." He seemed as if he was trying to apologize but in the end he didn't say anything.

I laid their for what felt like hours until my eyes were heavy enough and I fell asleep. My dreams were filled with what could have happened if I hadn't ruined the moment.

I must seriously be messed up if after all that happened and I'm still hot for him.

Damn you Savage! Damn you to hell!

*********