Step 1: Hello

Sana's POV

"Tzuyuuuu?" I shouted as I jump to her and hug a person that I miss so much.. the only person I have give my love for..
"Damnn.. damn.. ya ya.. Sana.. are you insane? Let her go now.. crazy snake" I heard Momo shouted from her table as I pulled off from the hug.
I look at Tzuyu who look freeze and just glaring at me without any words..
Then she walks away getting in to her office while all my friend at office look at me weirdly..
"Yaaa.. you crazyy..." Momo rub to me and hit my arm as I whine.
"Ouuuu.. why?" I asked.
"What is wrong with you? I Think there is some part of your brain getting damage that the doctor didn't know.. why the heck you throw yourself to her like that, Sana?" Momo talking to me so fast as I look at her in a blank..
"Why? She is someone I know and I miss" I said.

"What? You know her?how? Really, Sana? She is just come back from study aboard in New York and get into here being our new manager just about when you are awake and you.. know her? How? I think I should bring you to see you doctor again" Momo again talk like a train nonstop.
"Are you usually talk nonstop like that? With that cute fast voice out?" I said.
"Ohh.. come on Sana.. you are totally weird.. and that is why you are my bestfriend who just got more weird than before" Momo said as suddenly Tzuyu comes out from her office and glaring at us..

"What the hell are you guys doing? Just get your ass sit on the chair and work.. and shut the hell up.. so noisy" she shouted at us as Momo run back to her seat.
"Gosh.. see.. she is so blunt.. and you just crazy for ever hug her like that" Momo said as I just ignored her..
Wow.. I still didn't believe what just happen today.. Tzuyu is really here but she is a bit different from what is in my mind..

Tzuyu's POV

Damn it that new girl.. a new transferred girl? Or whatever is it.. she is fucking make me annoyed.. it is the first time I meet her but why I feel I'm so close to her already? And what the heck is she thinking about by hugging me that suddenly after calling my name like that.. a bit rude.. and cutee.... ohh snap it out Tzuyu.. what the hell am I thinking? Cute? That girl oh gosh..

I walk to the window as I took a peek of my worker out ther through the windows and look at tha new girl.. what her name? Sana? Yeah something like that.. she is talking with Momo as I hear Momo nag on her.. they talk so much and so loud that I can't even stand not to go out and shouted at them who is now focusing on that cute creature that just came..

I walk out from my office and shouted at them.
"What the hell are you guys doing? Just get your ass sit on the chair and work.. and shut the hell up.. so noisy" then I walk back to my office that I felt someone is looking at me shocked.. and that person is that new girl.. no one ever dare to touch me here.. but she is so fearless and just hugs me that make me felt I want to scream out but.. I can't I just get shocked by her hug and something like an electric on my body while she hugs me.. I never felt that way before.. what she is doing to me? Hmmm...

Sana's POV

I typed all the report helping Momo of her job while I'm just transferred here and didn't even can do my own report about new news..
"Sana.. I have to go first.. umm Dahyun take you home? I'm late for something important see you tomorrow..bye" Momo said as she patted my head and pulling her jacket and run out from the office while everyone is following her get off work..
I'm still arranging my stuff as I'm get ready to get back home too..
Suddenly the light off as I shouted.
"Ohhh.. the light.." I whined as I get up from my seat and search for my phone.

I get the flashlight from my phone as I walk to find the source of light power.. I walk around as I bump into a chair almost trip and I just make some noise that something fall down to the ground..
"Hellooo?" Someone shouted.
"Yes? Who is there?" I answer as I walk to where the voice come from..
"Hello anyone there?"
I go inside one room where the voice come from while hearing a sobbing voice.. I use my phone to look around as I found a girl who is sitting on the ground with her knee bent and blocking both of her ears..

"Heyy... are you okay?" I asked as I walk towards her and she pulled me into a hugs suddenly..
"Don't leave me alone" she said.. I look at her with all my might as it is so dark and it is Tzuyu..eh? Tzuyu??..
"Tzuyu?" I called her as she tighten her grips on me while I felt her shivering and sobbing..
Untik the light back on again as she looks at me widen her eyes..
"Wh..why are you here?" She asked.
"Cause you are calling for someone. So I came" I said.
"O..okay you can go now" she said.
"But Tzuyu are you okay? Why are you crying? Are you scared?" I asked..
"None of your business Ms.Minatozaki.. you can go home" she bluntly said as I walk out from the room and get back home..

Dahyun sent me home as I asked her about the box of my stuff and she said that found in my bag that place in my car.. and she even asked me about the card.. I said I don't know what is that.. and why I have it.. now.. with me.. here.. not in my dream.. things are just strange after everythings happen.. I get to open the box again as I'm now sitting on mg bed and looking at all these card..
I grab the last card that Tzuyu give me..
It is the goodbye she gives me..

Goodbye is not the end? But it is a new beginning? Yes I just have a new beginning after you give me that

Goodbye is not the end? But it is a new beginning? Yes I just have a new beginning after you give me that.. but I hate it to say that I will start from a 'Hello' as a stranger again from you.. Chou Tzuyu..
I close my eyes and took at deep breath then open my eyes again when I look at the card which is on my hand it is gone..eh? Where I place it? Did I do some magic or what? But all the card is here except the 30th card.. oh my God why my life is so weird yet creepy sometimes.. but I'm grateful that I see someone I miss alot for today.. and I'm not being patient as I want to fastforward the night so I can see Tzuyu again tomorrow..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...