Chapter Twenty-Three

The next morning had came quick, Tom cursed at the sunlight that was shining right on him as he buried himself deeper into the sheets. It was so cold and empty, he had been used to sleeping next to To-

To no one.

Tom felt anxiety build up inside him as he pushed the covers off, yawning as he stretched, his bones cracking in the process.

Best thing to do is to forget, right?

Tom bit his lip, of course he couldn't forget.

He wanted Tord.

Edd snuggled deeper into the warmth Matt had given him, giggling lightly as they held hands on the couch. Edd had just finished cooking breakfast, and of which Matt had chose cereal instead.

Matt smiled, kissing his boyfriends forehead. "I love you~" He blushed slightly. "Almost as much as Mr. Mirror, I can never replace him." He then pulled out his mirror from his hoodie pocket as he kissed it.

Edd pouted. "Seriously? You two should get a room." He joked lovingly, knocking Matts mirror out of his hands as he kissed the other.

"No!-" Matt squeaked out, only to be met by Edd's lips as he blushed darker.

Tom had walked in, bags under his eyes of course as he stuffed his hands deeper into his hoodie pockets. "Mornin'." He grumbled out, passing through the living room as he went into the kitchen.

Edd had gotten up, following Tom soon after as he perched himself on the counter. "I made breakfast." Edd pointed out. "Extra, since Matt wanted cereal instead."

Tom nodded, quiet as he opened the fridge, going into his 'secret compartment' as he grabbed a bottle of smirnoff. "Save it for me, later." He had opened the bottle, sending Edd a glare.

"Listen Tom.." Edd trailed off, twiddling his thumbs.

"It's blue." Tom shot back, looking at Edd. "What?"

"W-Well last night..You were screaming pretty loud, you kept yelling "Red!" Then something like "Don't hurt him!" Sounded like you were crying but I'm not one to judge. Did something- happen, when you were with Tord?" Edd hesitantly asked.

Tom looked up. "I-I don't really remember my dreams, nor do I remember that...sorry. And no, nothing happened with me and To-..Tord.." He looked down once he said the other's name. "Fuck it, I'll be in my room-" He took the bottle of smirnoff and headed off.

"Tom-!" Edd shouted out, sighing once Tom was out of sight.

Tom had shut his door, immediately locking it. He couldn't stop the tears flowing down from his cold black eyes. He pressed himself against the door, taking a swig of his bottle. "I'm so sorry, Tord...oh god- I miss you so much.." He whimpered out, taking in another long sip as he closed his eyes.
He hated it, he hated the way his heart worked.
God damnit, it hurt so much.
Tom sighed, just another sip...

"You know, you look ugly when you're crying.." Tord spoke, crouching down in front of the drunk.

Tom immediately looked up. "T-Tord! Oh god- I missed you-!" He practically threw himself into the others arms, pathetically sobbing. "I'm sorry- I love you! I love you so so so much, please don't leave me again-"

Tord pushed Tom away, cupping the others chin. "It's okay, I'm here now, okay?" He gently kissed Tom's cheek, which made the other blush.

"But- how? What about Red?" Tom asked, looking at Tord.

Tord hadn't answered him, leaning in to kiss the other as their lips melted together perfectly, Tord smirked into the kiss, pushing Tom against the door harder. Tom whimpered, a blush rising on his cheeks as he slightly moaned into the kiss. Tord took this as an approval as he slipped his hand under Tom's shirt, rubbing against the exposed skin as he Tom shivered.

They broke for air.

"P-Please Tord..it's been so long.." Tom grinded against the other. "I want you- please...I want to feel you here with me, please please.." He started to cry again, which Tord shushed him, unbuttoning Toms pants.

"I'm here." He cooed. "Daddys gonna fill you right up, okay?" Tord had tugged down Toms pants, tossing them to the side as he looked down at Tom's erection. "Looks like someone missed me~" He teased.

"Yes!- oh god..yes..Tord I missed you so much.." He bit his lip, more tears streaming down as he helped Tord take off his boxers.

Tord wrapped his hand around Tom's leaking cock which made Tom shudder in ecstasy. He took this as an opportunity to move his hand up and down at a slow and steady pace, milking all the moans he could out of Tom.

"You like that, hm~?" He teased, kissing Tom's cheek.

"Yes~! Yes- I love it..please Tord- please please please...I need you.." He bucked his hips up into Tord's hand. Tord smirked, pulling his hand away which made Tom whine in dissatisfaction.

Tord hushed the other. "It's okay baby boy, daddy's gonna fill you right up.." He cooed, unbuckling his belt. Tom closed his eyes, his heart beating out of his chest as he listened to the shuffling of clothing hitting the floor. He re-opened his eyes to see Tord, smiling warmly at him.

"You okay there?" Tord asked, spreading Tom's legs open.

"Y-Yeah..ah- Tord..just stuff me, please.." He pushed Tord's fingers away as he wrapped his arms around the other's neck. "Please daddy~"

And of which that seemed to set Tord off as he gripped Toms hips, pushing in hard and deep. Tom threw his head back, moaning louder as tears fell down his cheeks. "A-Aah~! Shit- Tord.." Tom whimpered out, gripping onto the other's shoulders once Tord started to thrust inside of him.

Tom became a moaning mess soon after, his begs and pleas filling the room each time Tord struck his prostate. "T-Tord.." Tom gasped out. "I-I can't..I'm going to-"

Tord kissed him. "Cum for me, baby~" He growled into the other's ear as Toms seed spurted out of his dick and landed on both of their chests. Tord groaned at the sight, thrusting a few more times before he filled Tom up.

Tom pressed his head back against the door, panting hardly. "I love you, Tord~" Tom whispered, re-opening his eyes to see nothing but an empty room. He looked down, his bottle in hand. He felt tears well up in his eyes, not caring he came into his boxers as he pulled his knees up to his chest.

Tom seriously needed to get over Tord.

~
Depressing shit, eh? Sorry for the bad and rushed smut I just hhhh life :\ and it has been like what 13 chapters since I did actual smut so here ya go :D okay well uh

I got a puppy today yay :D

But other than that nothing's changed emotionally, I'm still a depressed piece of shit..

Love you guys tho! ✨

~Mark