Chapter Twenty-Two

Matt had been in the bagging area, waiting for his suitcase to come through the chamber as he and Tom formed small talk.

Matt lightly smiled, picking up his bag. "You never told me, Blue, where ya heading?" He questioned, tucking his mirror into his overcoat pocket.

"I'm going to stay at a friend of mines. His name is Edd." He pointed out, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"That's cool! My boyfriend's name is Edd!"

"Oh...what's his last name?"

"Gold! Edd Gold- though I don't think it's well of myself to share that kind of information."

"That's my...friend.."

Matt gasped lightly. "Seriously?! That's so cool! So you'll be staying with us? I bet Edd won't mind seeing his old pal, amirite?"

Tom slowly nodded, feeling jealousy bubble up inside of him. By why would he be jealous? He doesn't like Edd like that anymore.

The walk to Edd's had been long and silent, but he was happily accompanied by Matt's weird personality and talking.

Tom cracked a grin, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "So you and Edd met online?"

"Yeah! We met on this weird site, he was posting pictures of his cat."

"Oh, you mean Ringo?"

"Yeah! And I just messaged him and he was having a hard time, said he and this douche named Tom broke up."

"Oh..."

"Yeah! But I mean, Tom is missing out."

Tom slowly nodded, keeping his head down as they made their way to Edd's house.

Matt softly knocked on the door, waiting for a response as he heard some shuffling, finally revealing a green-hooded male.

Tom had hid behind Matt, not being saw by Edd as Edd hugged Matt.

"You're here!!" He squealed, kissing Matt's cheek.

"Yeah! And, your friend Blue is here too! So it's like double-wonderful!"

"Blue..?"

Tom had stepped out slowly, keeping his head down. Edd had lightly glared.

"Blue, why don't you come inside. It's been awhile." Edd fixed his gaze back on Matt, letting them both inside as he closed the door.

By the time Matt had went upstairs, starting to unpack Edd and 'blue' sat in uncomfortable silence.

"So- "Blue" I'm guessing the Tord thing didn't work out, hm?" Edd lightly scoffed, pushing a glass of water towards Tom. "Do- you even know how much you hurt me?! And you just- come back...why..?"

Tom stared down at the glass. "I'm sorry for leaving, I wasn't thinking. Tord and I didn't really...I've done things Edd, I just- can we just be friends again?"

Edd huffed. "Fine. But, if you try anything and I mean ANYTHING I will not hesitant to kick you out." He growled lightly, sitting down next to Tom. "So is...Blue like your new name? Because it doesn't suit you too well."

Tom shook his head, laughing slightly. "Yeah, I feel like Blue suits me to be honest, I've changed so much. So much."

Edd lightly smiled. "Yeah, the only thing that really changed was your name. There's a spare room, you can sleep there. And by the way, where's your stuff?"

"My- oh..Yeah, I was sorta in a rush & I forgot to pack."

"Blue, You really have changed." Edd said with a laugh as he left the room.

Tom tapped his fingers against the wooden surface. "Yes, I have changed, haven't I?" He smirked to himself before getting up.

They had been on the couch, flipping through random shows and movies, Edd had been snuggled up against Matt. Tom had his smirnoff in his hand. Everything felt perfect.

And nothing could ever change that.

I mean, Red's gone right?

Never to find Tom.

At least, that was what Tom had been telling himself

~

I'm tired, depressed, & lonely I wanna d-d-d-d-die 👈😎👈

Sorry this sucked whoops I'm not even alright rn but o well I'll have the next chapter up soon ok? Ok. 💜

~Mark