Chapter Fifteen

(I want this to be a long chapter. Hopefully it will be ~ AND HOLY SHIT I STARTED READING KILLING AND STALKING I CANT EVEN)

Days had passed ever since Red's return, it was like a living hell again for Tom. Sometimes he even wished he didn't come and help Tord, he could be with Edd and not dispose of rotting bodies.

Tom sighed, hauling the last body into the dumpster, how could people not even care that a hella lot of people go missing? Tom hated it. He hated Red. It's not like he could easily call the police, they'd think it was Tord, and then Tord would be in jail for basically his entire life. Tom hated everything as of right now. He poured the given acid on top of the bodies and listened as it sizzled against their skin, then he closed the lid, and went back inside. Red had been peacefully on the couch, probably waiting for Tom to come back in, and give him another disgusting chore. Tom had walked into the living room, he felt exhausted to be honest, but he knew Red would throw him off the couch if Tom sat down for a break. Red had eyed Tom, the turning back to a book of some type? Not a book. Tom had tried to see what he was reading but only got glimpses of some pictures.

"Stop standing there like an idiot and go get me something to drink." Red smirked, not even taking the chance to glare or flash a deadly smile.

Tom nodded, his knees felt weak as he climbed up the stairs, he did not want to go anywhere near death anymore. Panic spread through him as he noticed their was no more O positive blood bags. Tom took in a deep breath, trying to calm down. Red would probably drain him of his blood or some shit if he went downstairs empty-handed. Tom groaned, grabbing a random bag and rushing down the stairs as he slightly hesitated before handing Red the bag.

"Can I go wash up?" Tom asked, wanting to get the fuck out of there before Red noticed that it wasn't the right bag.

Red had grasped the bag, glancing over at Tom. "You smell like raw sewage, go on ahead." He had opened the bag and of which at that moment Tom turned to dip.

"Tom." Red spoke cold and emotionless, which made Tom freeze and turn around, forcing an innocent smile as he looked at Red.

"Yes, Red?" Tom acted sweet, but inside he wanted to run and lock himself in a closet and hide.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" His voice was deep, too deep. It made Tom even more scared at this point.

"Pfft- Ha! Um..I'm gonna go. Y'know wash up. I'm so dirty." Tom's heart started to beat out of his chest, which at this point Red had gotten off the couch. "Ok! We kinda ran out of...y'know..o positive." He winced, now that Red was in front of him.

Red had flashed a devious smile. "Great, go wash up and get dressed. We're going out." 

Tom had awkwardly made his way to the bathroom, closing the door as he leaned against it. Red actually let him off easy, no being thrown against a wall, or getting punched in his face, no being cut, no nothing. Tom sighed in relief, turning on the water as he stripped himself of his clothing. Running his hand under the water, until it was an okay temperature. He stepped in slowly, letting the water hit his back as he groaned. It felt so good. He lifted his arms slightly, letting the water hit every inch of his body. Then, he got the soap and scrubbed his body like he was trying to scrub all the excess dirt and skin that was left on him after he carried bodies and burned them. He rinsed his body off, then got the shampoo and washed his hair, considering if he took too long Red would get mad and probably throw him out the window. Tom rinsed out his hair, turning off the water, wrapping a towel around his waist as he stepped out the shower. He had tucked it in tightly, grabbing his old clothes along with him as he exited the bathroom, going into Tord's room, and out of luck; Red wasn't in there.

Tom had tossed his belongings in the dirty clothes, he noticed Tord's hoodie had been hanging up in the closet, he approached it and took it off the hanger. Yes, it is weird to smell your boyfriend's clothes but the hoodie reeked of Tord. Tears formed in Tom's eyes, he wanted Tord so badly, but he couldn't. He started to get dressed, putting on Tord's hoodie along with his converses and black skinny jeans. And like that, he opened the door and went downstairs.

Red had been waiting on the couch, doing god knows what. He glanced at Tom, then at the hoodie muttering a 'disgusting' before he got up. "Took you long enough." 

Tom nodded, looking up at Red, just seeing that face reminded him of Tord, his Tord. His loving and sexy Tord. Tom put his head down slightly, afraid to move his feet. 

And, next thing you know, he had hugged Red tightly. Wishing, it was Tord.

~

WHOOP A LONGER CHAPTER. IM NOT GUN UPDATE TILL MONDAY PROBABLY SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I REALLY LOVE THE IDEA OF TOM X RED i can't help it ok. Just a lil bit den i'll stap oki?

OKAY

UM

HOPEFULLY IT WASN'T SAD EVEN THO I WANTED IT TO BE. :'V I WANTED TO SET OFF THE IDEA THAT RED IS TRYING TO BE NICE TO TOM SO THEN HE HAS A BETTER CHANCE AT SEEING TOM CRUMBLE.