Chapter Sixteen

Red had immediately froze, something in him, couldn't push Tom away but he finally managed to. He flicked his knife out, putting it against Tom's neck, Tom flinched immediately.

"S-Sorry.." Tom whispered, tears in his eyes as he looked at Red.

Red scoffed. "Touch me again and I'll cut off your dick. Now get your fucking feelings in a box and let's go."

Tom nodded, following Red out of the house. Once they were outside- Tom felt a rush of relief go through him. Fresh air. Surprisingly, he was led to Tord's car, where Red forcefully shoved him inside, then got in on the driver side, starting up the car.

The drive was quiet and awkward, just Tom randomly glancing over at Red, like he wanted to speak, but couldn't.

Tom twiddled his thumbs as the car came to a stop. He immediately looked up, they were in front of what seemed to be a broken and beaten down house.

Red smirked, looking over at a male who exited their house, he flipped open the book he seemed to be reading before and pointed to the picture.

"Patryk Star, 23 years old and is sheltered by a local homeless shelter. Nobody keeps many tabs on him, surprisingly he stays out of trouble. Other than prositution." Red had spoke like he actually knew the guy, pointing to facts and pictures.

"Um....and why are we 'stalking' him?" Tom asked, unsure as he looked at the male.

"Because dumbass, he has o positive blood. And I need you so I can't just get rid of you- Aha! Come on-" Red had opened the door, coming out the car as Tom quickly unbuckled his seatbelt, slightly dizzy from processing the information.

Red had been in front of him, eyeing the man. "Right on time." He smirked, leading Tom into the building where Patryk had went into.

Tom's eyes widened as he walked into the building and the smell of alcohol hit his nose, he had been busy with this bullshit he forgot what it was like to drink.

"Don't get too happy. Just go sit somewhere." Red snapped at the awestruck Tom.

Tom grumbled a response, walking away as he sat at a booth and slightly slouched, immediately ordering a bottle of smirnoff and luckily, they had it.

Halfway through his bottle, he had lost sight of Red, he had sighed, chugging down the rest of his bottle sightly, almost spitting it out when he finally noticed Red with the man before, laughing and smiling- seemed like flirting.

He had felt anger build up inside him, his Tord touching another- Wait... Tom mentally facepalmed, he knew that really wasn't Tord, but it was Tord's body and Tom wanted to be the only one- and IS the only one. Part of him wanted to break them up, but he knew if he did Red would drain him of his blood until he's near death then stop.

He had ordered another bottle, just staring at them, jealousy flowing through him as he groaned. Tom noticed the guy known as Patryk get his coat like they were leaving together.

"Oh hell no." Tom growled, standing up as he was approached by Red. "What were you doing? I swear if you take that guy home and fuck hi-"

"Relax, I don't do sex either way. Unless it's with women, what do you think I am? Gay?" Red slightly glared.

"Well...yeah.." Tom mumbled, looking up at Red. "So what? You bring him home with us and murder him? Like no one's going to notice us leaving with him."

"Shut up, everyone here is drunk. And plus, I won't go to jail you and Tord will so...win win. Now come on, I don't want to keep him waiting." Red grabbed Tom, pulling him out of the pub.

"We have some business to take care of."

~
Yeeeet ok I'm gay ok ummm next chapter maybe tomorrow? I dunno