Chapter Seventeen

Horrified. Verb. Means to be filled with horror or shock greatly.

Horrified is the word you would use if your boyfriend made you murder someone, but in Tom's case, it was too literal. The deal was if Tom stabbed the male, his 'boyfriend' would let him at least see Tord, his actual boyfriend, again. Confusing, isn't it. Tom didn't want to do it, but he knew if he didn't he would get tortured.

Dropping the knife to the floor, Tom felt tears well-up in his 'eyes' he stared at the bleeding man. Tom, was a murder. A filthy low-life murder. He felt as if his world stopped spinning, like he was one of them. One of them being, Red. 

Red. Tom used to believe it was his fault that Tord became screwed up, that he was the one who caused him pain, that he was the one who started all of this. He hated all of this.

"Didn't think you had it in ya." Red cooed, he had been watching the entire thing go down with a satisfied smile. Tom looked coldly over at Red, he felt nothing. No fear or anything. He just felt emotionless.

"Okay." Tom bluntly responded, nothing but coldness in his voice. He killed a man, a man who probably had friends or someone who loved him. Tom sighed.

"You...okay?" Red asked between moments of silence, not that he cared but..

Tom already had went into the kitchen to fetch the mop, he knew his place by now. Red had smirkex, hauling up the body as he began to walk towards the basement. Tom had gotten back, now mopping up the wooden floor the best that he could.

He felt nothing.

No remorse.

No love.

No hate.

Just cold emptiness that surrounded him.

He felt blue.

Tom finished his cleaning, now plopping down on the couch as he studied his bloody hands. If he'd just been there for Tord- if Tord would even...

He sighed, there is no Tord now.

Tom turned his attention to the door that was down the hall, basically calling him to just leave forever. But he couldn't, where would he even go that Red wouldn't find him? Who knows, Red could find his family or friends and start hurting them...

Tom couldn't move.

Why didn't he just run before?

Why couldn't he just leave?

Because you love him.

It was true that Tom loved Tord

But Tord's gone

He's

.....gone

The sound of footsteps turned his attention back to Red, who look satisfied with Tom's obidence. He had approached behind Tom.

"Good job." He purred lightly, placing his hand on Tom's shoulder as the smaller male

"Fuck. You." Tom replied, moving away from Red.

Red tsked, a smirk forming on his face as he brushed off the reply. "Sleep, we're going to be out all night." He hummed, now walking away to do probably some stupid shit like always.

Tom sighed, now laying down on the couch fully as he stared at up the ceiling. He hadn't slept in a long time, Red would make him stay up and clean the attic or drain the bodies or even clean random things.

I could...never wake up..

Tom pondered the thought of suicide, closing his eyes as he could see himself slitting his wrists and laying sideways on the couch so no one could see that he had done it, it would come to everyone as a surprise. The police would come here to investigate and find everything that Red had been doing.

Then Tom would be happy.

Tom had sat up, running his fingers through his hair as his heart beated out of his chest. He hated it. He hated to feel pain. With shaky hands, he lifted himself off the couch. Red should have some weird razor gadgets or something around here that'll just- end it all. End the pain.

Then he'd never have to wake up to see Red again.

He had made his way to the kitchen, feeling his legs give up as he held onto the island for support. He sighed lightly, now making his way over to one of the kitchen drawers as he pulled it open. Seeing many types of knives with dry blood on them didn't make him surprised, it's what he expected.

He had grasped the sharpest one, staring down at it. It looked the most used out of all of them. And it should probably do the trick. Tom silently closed the drawer as he looked to see if it could do something terrible.

Tom had slowly pressed the blade against his wrist, right on the vein. His breathing got heavier.

Do it..

Tom felt tears well up in his eyes.

He was scared.

~

Oh well rip Tom end of story

I'm joking I'll update soon ❤