Chapter Thirteen

(I KINDA CAN'T FOCUS BECAUSE GOTHAM CAME ON YESTERDAY AND I KEEP READING NYGMOBBLEPOT FANFICTION)

Tom had shook his head no. "No...No, I..It's fine Tord." He had smiled, though he knew he did really want to know, but didn't like how tense Tord got.

"You sure..?" Tord had asked, wrapping his arms around the smaller male's waist. 

"Yeah. Yeah." Tom lied, gently pressing his lips against Tord's with a smile before pulling away.

"You tease." Tord pouted playfully, kissing Tom's forehead with a smirk.

They had laid on the blanket, staring up at the beautiful blue sky, hours had passed, and neither of them cared much. Tom had his head on Tord's chest, trying to explain to him how a bowling ball and pineapple make a human being, but all Tord did was laugh.

"Yeah, Yeah..It's SO funny." Tom rolled his eyes, slightly shifting to look at Tord. "What about your parents?"

"My mom was an alcoholic, my dad left when I turned 11. I got put into a foster home by 14, annnd...pretty much my life." Tord had forced a smile. "It wasn't all bad." 

Tom smiled back, poking Tord's cheek. "And then Red came...?" He felt Tord slightly tense, a sigh escaping his lips.

"Red was always there, he did not come. Did you think I was possessed?" Tord laughed.

"Well, yes. I mean, I was about to call ghostbusters." Tom snorted, a giggle escaping his lips. 

Tord smiled, bringing Tom close to him. "He's not a ghost either, we need an exorcist." He kissed Tom's cheek, slightly laughing.

"The power of Christ compels you." Tom had joked, locking eyes with Tord as they both busted into a fit of laughter.

(i'm legit laughing this is so terrible)

Once the laughter died down, Tom had looked back at Tord. "I know I said I was fine..but can I at least ask a few questions about..your demonghost?" Tom smiled warmly, which caused a chuckle to escape Tord's mouth.

"Sure, Sure.." He smiled back, resting his chin in his hands as he turned his full attention to Tom.

"How come...he hasn't got..back yet?" Tom twiddled his thumbs. "NOT THAT I WANT HIM TO. It just seems...suspicious."

Tord shrugged. "I gave up on trying to figure out what he's doing. But, I think..I think he feeds off my hate and jealousy. And being with you makes me happy...so he's recently gotten weaker?" 

"T-Then how come he was in my dream?" Tom blindly asked, realizing he didn't even tell Tord about the dream. He sighed, might as well let it all out. "And he was in the reflection of the mirror, I mean he wasn't really there I saw him though. I-I mean, I saw it."

Tord had furrowed his brows, processing the information. "He did, tell me if you stayed with me..he would kill you. Was your dream about death? Like any gore? Anything?"

Tom had shook his head no.

Tord sighed, standing up as he offered his hand to Tom. "I think we should go home." Tom nodded, taking Tord's hand as he fully stood up.

They had cleaned up, packed everything into the car, and drove in uncomfortable silence.

Something was off about Tord.

~

I LEGIT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAME UP WITH SOMETHING SHHHHHHH

I KEEP LISTENING TO ILL BE OKAY AND I NEED HELP. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S THE SONG IMMA PUT AT THE TOP FOR NO REASON?? GOT EVERYONE A NEW FAVORITE SONG YOU'RE WELCOME 

(i don't listen to good songs)