Chapter Six

"You look pale, Thomas." Red chuckled, stepping close to Tom, Tom yelped, now backed up against a wall again. "Ah, here we are again~ Come on, say something. Not even a scream?"

"To-" The smaller-male attempted to say, but felt something sharp against his stomach. He stiffened, knowing it was a knife. He whimpered, looking into Red's piercing eyes.

"Don't you dare, that won't work this time. Now, why don't we move this conversation to the couch?" Red pointed the knife to the couch. "Now."

Tom barely nodded, sitting down on the couch. Red took a seat on the coffee table, throwing the knife into the air as he caught it by the blade with a chuckle, not making a mark on his skin. "I think it's time you met the REAL Tord, don't you think?"

"You're not Tord." Tom snapped, glaring.

"Ah, Ah, Ah." Red tsked. "Careful with your tongue before I cut it out." The crazed-maniac leaned close to Tom. "I'm bad, Tom...real bad. Do you know what I do for fun?" He whispered into Tom's ear, which made the smaller male shrivel into the couch. 

"Let's see how smart you are..where in this house have you never seen, Thomas?" He sat up straight.

Tom pondered, Tord did give him a tour of everything once he was healed. "W-Well..I've been everywhere? Except out the house.." 

"Wrong answer." Red stabbed the cushion next to Tom, making the blue-hooded man yelp. He retreated the knife.  "Follow me." He got up, turning to the other who was following him in fear. "Don't get any bright ideas, unless you want to hurt Tord."

Tom nodded, his heart was racing as he followed Red up the steps. Red had stopped in the middle of the hall, pointing up.

"An attic..of course, why didn't I see it before?" Tom mumbled, staring up as Red pulled on the rope, the stairs folding down. 

"Go on, look around." Red smirked, pointing up the stairs. The blue-hooded male stepped onto the step with a shaky breath as he walked up, Red walking behind him.

Tom felt an awful smell hit his nose as he looked around the pitch black room, not daring to see it with the lights on.

Red flicked the lights on, which made Tom stumble back in fear. He would've fell if it weren't for Red catching him and throwing him back into the room. Tom landed on his hands and knees, he looked up. A scream escaping his lips. He took the time to look around, his heart pounding heavily.

The room had dead bodies scattered around, some of them were hung up on the wall, gutted. Some of them old and rotting. Red chuckled, leaning down as he pushed Tom's face close to the dead body. "This is what I do for fun." He took out a knife and put it against Tom's neck. "And soon you'll join them." He retreated the knife, pulling Tom up with him. "Care for a tour?"

Tom had clasped his hand over his nose as Red made him agree to the tour. His eyes darted around, trying not to notice the dead bodies much. He felt nauseous as he tripped on someone's leg, grabbing onto Red for support. Which made the other stiffen up, pushing Tom off.

"The ones on the wall here are B negative." He pointed to the rotting bodies on the wall. "Those are B positive." He pointed down at the ones by Tom's feet. "A negative." He spoke, pointing to other bodies. As Red walked, he stepped on the heads of rotting bodies, making their brains splat onto the ground. Tom was more cautious, looking down as he made sure he wouldn't step on anything. The smaller male couldn't hold it anymore, he clasped his stomach as vomit slipped past his lips and onto the floor.

"You'll have to clean that up later." Red glared, his voice laced with anger, he pushed Tom against a wall, making him fall onto a pile of dead bodies. "These are my favorite, O positive."

Tom took his chance and quickly got up, only to be pinned to the wall. "What blood type are you, Thomas?" Red purred into his ear.

"T-Tord.." Tom whimpered out, tears falling from his eyes.

"Oh Thomas." Red chuckled, biting onto Tom's neck as he broke the skin, making Tom tense and yelp. "O positive.." He smirked, licking the blood that dripped from Tom's shoulder. "Listen here Thomas, I'm not Tord. Tord is gone. You address me as Red Leader." He gripped Tom by his hair. "And what I say goes." 

Tom nodded, tears staining his eyes. Red chuckled. "Good, I'm thirsty. Go get whatever you can find for me." He pushed Tom in the direction of the ladder. "And don't get any bright ideas, if you run I will find you- and I'm sure Tord feels enough pain already, you wouldn't want to hurt him even more." 

Tom was down the stairs in a flash of fear and confusion, he had opened the fridge and noticed Tord's second-favorite drink, Monster. He grabbed the can and made his way upstairs, hearing the tv coming from Tord's room. He opened the door, handing Red the can. Red examined it, opening the can as he poured it onto the floor.

"I don't like monster." He hissed. "And you have to clean that up too."

"B-But! It's your second-favorite drink.." Tom pouted, shaking in fear.

"No, it's Tord's second-favorite drink. My drink, is in the cabinet right there."

Tom froze, he hoped it wasn't a dead body or guts or anything like that as he opened the cabinet, his eyes widened. Bags. Transparent Bags, filling each shelf. He stiffened up.

"You remember my favorite, right Tom?" Red purred, waiting for his drink. Tom handed the other his 'drink' which was O positive blood. Tom looked down as Red basically ripped the bag open, slurping down the blood.

Tom turned to leave, he felt sick again. He walked downstairs, grabbing a mop as he made his way back up the stairs. He sighed, beginning to clean up the mess Red made. 

"Tom-" He could hear Red speak, but it sounded more like Tord than Red. Tom looked at Red, he swear he could see a flash of sorrow and love in his eyes, but Red looked away. 

Tom finished cleaning, shutting the door. "Maybe Tord isn't gone.." He mumbled to himself, going up to the attic as he cleaned up his vomit.

~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT HAHA

IM SO FREAKING TIRED RN...AND OMGGG im starting to ship red and tom wtf WHAT KIND OF SHIZ IS THIS? UGGGH i just want my norwegian back tbh red is annoying.

but hot

asf

s e E Y A ~