Chapter Nineteen

Tom had stirred in his sleep, his eyes slowly opening as he felt warm arms around him, he smiled, snuggling into the warmth until he froze.

Tord..?

Tom shot up, which made the other male groan in his sleep. Tom had quickly looked over at his beautiful sleeping boyfriend.

"Tord.." He whispered, smiling.

Tord was back!

He slouched back down, snuggling deeper into Tord's arms as he savored Tord's beautiful sleeping face. A blush crept onto his cheeks as he inched closer to the other's lips, hesitating before he kissed him.

Red's eyes had snapped over, immediately reaching for his knife as he pressed it up against Tom's throat. "What the fuck?!!" He had growled.

Tom froze. "R-Red?" He said, now disppointed in himself and also digusted​ with kissing someone like him.

"Yeah, who else would it be shitfuck?" He had lowered his knife, now glaring over at Tom.

"Well- Tor-"

"Haven't I told you many times, you worthless piece of shit. Tord's gone." He huffed, now getting off the bed. "Get dressed, we're going out."

Tom hesitantly nodded slowly, watching as Red left the room. He slowly got off the bed, feeling his legs got slightly weak.

I kissed Red...holy..shit..

He felt nausea build up inside his guts as he quickly changed into his hoodie and some jeans. He sighed, his mind kept going back to that digusting kiss.

"Took you long enough." Red huffed, grabbing Tom by the arm.

The car ride was long and silent, only the tapping of Tom's anxious foot erupted in the car.

"Hey....Red?" Tom looked over at the other who seemed to be focused on the road.

"What."

"Where..are we going?"

"Why don't you shut you're fucking mouth and see."

Tom slowly nodded, looking out the window as he closed his eyes, listening to the silence that erupted between them. He had lightly smiled, the breeze was nice against his face and it was such a beautiful day.

"Hey...Tom?" Red had spoke, breaking Tom out of his daze.

"Y-Yes...?"

"We're going to get you some food. Don't want you dying of starvation."

"O-Oh!..um..thanks Red..."

The car had parked, as Red opened up the door and shut it. They had arrived at some random restaurant that Red had randomly picked out. Tom had looked at it, it looked middle class at the most but it had more of a Chic style.

Once they were inside, they chose a table, now sitting across from each other as Red picked at the tablecloth.

"Hey Red..?"

"What?"

"Do you like- eat?"

"No, I'm a cannibal."

Tom had noted the sarcasm in his voice, but found it hard to ignore since it's Red and he probably does eat the bodies of his victims. Tom lightly shuddered as the waiter came by.

"Hey! Welcome. I'm Tim, your waiter. What can I get you lovely couple today?" The male named, Tim had smiled lightly.

Red cringed at the word 'couple' but chose to ignore it either way since he didn't really care.

Tom had ordered a salad of course, and of which Red made him order something heavier that would full him better. They had light conversations while they awaited for Tom's food.

"Well- you know, I used to have a boyfriend named Edd."

"And you dumped him."

"Well- sorta? Yeah, you could say that."

"It would've been colder if you broke up with him through text but I like your Moxy, Tom."

Tom lightly smiled, he actually felt okay inside as he looked at Red. "You know Red, you have pretty eyes."

Red lightly choked on his drink, a blush coating his cheeks. "The fuck? Uh. Thanks?"

Tom giggled. "Pffft! You should've seen your face oh my god! It's like you snorted on your drink."

Red rolled his eyes, a small chuckle escaping his lips. "Oh shut it, at least I have eyes."

Tom huffed. "Don't make me come over there and drown you in O Negative."

"Ahah, solid burn, Tom."

"Thank you, I learned from the best."

"Who, me?"

"Nah, Tord."

"You fucker-!"

Tim had gotten back with Tom's food, now sitting it down in front of him with a smile. "Is that all I can get you today?"

"How about you give him some pepper he's too salty."

"Now that, that ruined all the respect I had for you."

"Aw! Did it really? That's bad."

Tom smiled at Red, now starting to eat his food as Red lightly rolled his eyes, now taking a sip of the terrible water he had before him.

This is going to be a long night.

~
Aka two boyfriend's having a date together