Epilogue

Read the last chapter if you haven't! I changed the chapter numbers, so chapter 25 became chapter 24. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~Back at the Guild~~~~~~~~

"Hey Mira! Get me some water will ya? I'm exhausted from carrying Lucy, I swear she's getting heavy."
"SAY THAT AGAIN YOU JERK!"
"Coming right up Natsu!" Mira grinned mischieviously at the couple.
"Hey c'mon I was just kidding Luce.." He scratched the back of his head, before leaning in to peck his girlfriend on the cheek, "There, better?" "Oooooo, Heeeee lovesssss herrrrrr" Happy cooed. "SHUT IT CAT!"
"So Natsu."
"AHHG. I mean.. Yes Erza?"
"What were you doing gone for so long?"
"Oh well yunno... Hiding from her."
"Lucy you're getting so rejected" Happy laughed rolling on the bar table.
"Watch your back, cat!"
"I see..." Erza pondered. "But I heard you two have been together alot recently, so what were you doing beforehand?"
Lucy turned her head in curiousity, wantibg to hear this herself.
" Well since I needed time to clear my head, I decided I needed to get a job while I was away."
"Well it's no surprise that it took Natsu that long to clear his head, it must've been a difficult process." Happy whispered to Lucy.
"I can hear you Happy..." Natsu steamed.
"So what. Hey Luce! Want a fishy??"
"HEY DON'T IGNORE ME!" Natsu protested
"BOTH OF YOU. STOP ARGUING THIS INSTANT."
"AHH.. YES MA'AM."
They both settled as Happy left to offer his fish to Carla.
"Please continue Natsu."
"R-.. Right so... I found this massage parlor place.... This little old lady was hiring, she said I'd be great for bringing in female customers, can't imagine why."
"Natsu you are so clueless..." Lucy facepalmed in defeat. So that's where his experience came from huh... Massaging other half naked girls.....
" So you made money from massaging female customers?"
Erza asked.
"What? No, that's weird, I just stood outfront and asked people if they wanted a massage."
Lucy jumped questioningly, "Then where did you learn how to give that killer massage???" She pointed accusingly. "Oh, I asked the lady that owns the shop if she could teach me, yunno, just in case." He winked at Lucy, making Erza choke on her cake, getting up to leave. "But.. But.. Did she just teach you? Surely you had to pay for that kind of experience." Lucy pondered. "Nah, she just said as long as you massage me after I teach you we're good! Man her back was wrinkly." All of a sudden Lucy burst out laughing, leaving a puzzled Natsu to quirk his head in confusion.
"Oh, Lucy." Erza called
Lucy spun in her chair to meet her voice, "Yea Errrr..........." Lucy stared deadpanned at the women tied in rope on the floor, struggling madly.
"W... WHY IS MY LANDLADY TIED UP!!??!?!!" Lucy boomed.
"We caught her." Gray stepped out to the side. "BUT WHY?!?!" Lucy panicked. " She was in the process of putting your apartment on the market! She said that you didn't pay your rent, and that you had disappeared!" My... Rent....... Lucy nearly fainted. "So when she refused, we brought her here." Gray finished in triump. "I uh......" Lucy hesitated, "May have forgotten to pay my rent before I went to Natsu's......." Silence, and then.
"SO WE KIDNAPPED AN INNOCENT LADY AND HELD HER HOSTAGE BECAUSE YOU FORGOT TO PAY YOUR RENT BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP WITH FIRE BRAINS?!?!" Gray yelled.
"HEY WHAT'D YOU SAY!" Natsu slammed his fists against the bar top.
"YOU WANNA GO ICE FREAK!?"
"YOU KNOW IT!"
Within moments, half the guild was in a massive brawl, throwing chairs and tables eveey which way. Leaving A glaring Erza, a forshamed Lucy, and an annoyed landlady. "Lucy......" Erza grumbled. "AH!!!! ERZA I'M SORRY!!!!" Erza released her sword and broke the rope eith one smooth swipe, while Lucy bent over to rip the tape from her mouth. "I am so sorry about this." Lucy gently pleaded. "I AM TAKING YOUR HOUSE!" The lady screeched. "Oh no you're not... That home belongs to Lucy!" Erza stared her down, with the women staring right back. Looks like Erza has met her match.... Natsu abruptly flew across the guild, landing behind the bar. "I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT GUILDARTS!!!" He growled before witnessing Lucy's hopeless expression, "You okay?" He called.
"I'm losing my house because I didn't pay my rent on time........" She sulked. "Eh? No problem! You can come crash with Happy and I!"
"AYE SIR!" Happy sprang.
"Aw man..... Lucy sulked, parting the tension between the two females, "Would it just be okay if I gave you my rent money now and we can forget this ever happened? Lucy smiled hopelessly." The old women snapped, "No way! You should've given me your money a week ago! You need to learn some responsiblity young lady!" She scolded, wagging her finger like mad. "Oh, Luce, I almost forgot." Natsu walked up and stuck his hand into his pocket to pull out an envelope. "Here's your rent money! Sorry I stole it... But this should cover the next month!" He grinned, handing it to the women. "Natsu....." Lucy smiled, "Oh, and there's an extra 10,000 jewel in there.. For your troubles. Lucy smiled. The women pondered, "Alright fine, you can keep your apartment, BUT I'M RAISING YOUR RENT 10,000 JEWEL!"
"Man...." Lucy heaved.
"No problem! Just means we get to go on more jobs! Right Happy?"
"AYE SIR!"
"That may not be a great thing...." Lucy sulked once more as the women stumbled out the front, "AND I'M REPORTING ALL OF YOU TO THE MAGIC COUNCIL!"

A/N: NEW BOOK?: PLEASE READ!:
I hope you guys enjoyed it! Now that Nursing Natsu is all done, I'm free to start planning another book! So what would you guys like to see next? More Nalu? I also had other anime in mind such as Winry×Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist, and also Kyoya×Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club! Let me know what you think! Lemon or no lemon? And what anime? I look forward to writing my next book! Can't wait for your feedback! Thanks everyone!