Chapter 13

What.. where am I..... Lucy awoke rather bewildered and confused. Half awake, she shifted just enough to realize, Am I... naked?... Lucy moved her hands down her body under her sheets. I'm naked... And clean?... Lucy stroked up her leg to her neck with her index finger. Mm... so warm... so smooth.. Lucy curled up slightly on her side and slowly and gently caressed her large breasts under her silk sheets, allowing herself to release settle moans of content pleasure. "Mmmm" she purred. "Well well, look who's finally awake." Lucy's eyes shot open tall and wide as she flipped on her back and grasped her sheet to her collarbone like glue, to encounter a half naked dragonslayer. How did I not hear the shower running?.. Was I that into it?.. "H..Hey Natsu I was just... Did you um..." Lucy couldn't find the words to express her previous actions, because she couldn't gather her thoughts. She was too consumed by Natsu's frame, his tight arm muscles, his well defined neck, and his achingly hot abs, all lightly coaxed in steam from the hot shower we had just taken. It was practically making Lucy crazy, how badly she wanted to come in contact with his body and explore every inch of it. Every inch, including what was being kept under the loose towel tucked around his masculine hips. Oh god.. Why did I have to wake up now.... If I keep staring he'll... "Luce." oh crap.. "Yea.. Natsu?.." Lucy slowly raised her gaze to meet the dragonslayer's. He shot a hungry grin for her, the grin that defeated her always, and always made her shutter in secret lust. "Like what you see?" Lucy bit hard into her bottom lip and blushed as red as the emblem engraved into his shoulder. She uncontrollably traced her eyes up and down his sharp masculine figure. Until, Is his towel.. moving?.. Lucy's eyes were glued to Natsu's waist as a growing bulge made the towel grow tighter and tighter. Oh god...... Lucy bit even harder into her lip as she felt a battle for blood between her cheeks and nether region. "Because I like what I see." Natsu growled gesturing his hungry gaze to Lucy's not so hidden cleavage. Oh my god........ Lucy darted her eyes down to her hard nipples showing through the tight sheet around her breasts and began to lightly sweat. Oh god.........
.. "Come on Luce, you should really let those breathe." Natsu lightly bit his lip through his hungry grin as his cock twitched and grew even tighter against the towel. Oh god........ Lucy felt her pussy clutch. I'm not turned on.. I'm not..... Lucy weakly denied as she slowly ran a hand down her body and inbetween her legs. Oh god.......... I'm so wet.............. "Tell you what, if you uncover yours, i'll uncover mine." Natsu growled briefly licking across his lip. Lucy was practically shaking from a mix of fear, excitement, and anxiety. What do I do............ What do I do........... Lucy looked over Natsu one last time. It's been so long since i've relieved myself.... I don't know if I can hold myself back any longer............... Lucy shook desperately staring as Natsu's large member practically pulsing its way through his towel. Lucy was about to explode. Oh god..... I don't think i've ever been so turned on........ Lucy couldn't suppress the whimper of desperation that slipped up through her throat and lips. I'm so dead..... Lucy swallowed. One broad step is all it took for Natsu's towel to release itself from his waist and allow his massive cock to spring free. Oh god he's huge............ Lucy watched as his thick lean shaft dangled about with each step he took, until he was on his knees on top of her. "I'll take that as a yes." Natsu whispered in Lucy's ear. Oh god.... That's it...... I can't take it anymore... I want it... I want his cock..... I want him inside of me.... Lucy ripped her sheet off of her hot glistening body before Natsu could. "Mmm.. That's more like it." Natsu growled pleasingly as he immediately groped Lucy's full plush breasts causing Lucy to release a long held-back moan. Oh god...... More...... "More......" Natsu was already at Lucy's throat sucking the life out of her, causing her to pant like a dog in heat. Oh god.... Oh god....... I feel lightheaded..... Lucy's vision went white. A few dozen moans later, as she began to reclaim a small amount of her sight, Lucy made out a blurry scene of her legs being spread far and wide with Natsu's throbbing cock resting in the middle "Oh god.... Yes... Do it Natsu..." Lucy begged. Natsu growled before grasping tightly onto Lucy's slick thighs and shoving his throbbing enormous cock in all at once, Lucy screamed, but she could barely hear herself for her vision had faded once again along with her hearing. The only senses she could still comprehend were touch and Natsu's faint groaning. Oh god...... Natsu's cock is huge....... I can feel it's thickness deep inside my pussy..... Oh god.... I want more...... "Natsu... Fuck me...." Lucy pleaded. Lucy quickly felt her body jolt as Natsu forced his cock in and out of her tight leaking pussy at an alarming rate. Oh fuck..... This is it.... I can feel my bed rocking.... I can feel his massive cock ramming into my g-spot..... I...... I..... Lucy lost track of her mind from the building pleasure "Oh Natsu!....." she screamed. All of a sudden, her sensations faded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"L----" What?.... Who's saying what?..... "Lucy" Is that.. Natsu?.. "Uh... Luce.. Wake up.." "Wha... Hmm?..." Lucy shifted about and slowly opened her eyes to observe a blurry pink-haired shadowed figure above her. "Mm... Natsu?.." "Uh.. Um goodmorning.." Natsu stuttered. Good morning indeed. A pleasurable smile grew acrossed Lucy's face as she laid her eyelids shut and seductively purred, "Goodmorning hot stuff." The room grew deathly quiet, and after several minutes of it, Lucy decided to open her eyes. What she witnessed had her confused, until it hit her. Natsu hadn't moved from his prior position above Lucy, only now, he slightly was trembling. He was lightly sweating, his breathing was uneasy, his teeth were chattering, and a zephyr of blush darted across his cheeks. And his eyes. His eyes.. The moment Lucy made eye contact with Natsu, a flame of wild fire grew. Natsu croaked and blushed beet red, though it was no match for Lucy's vibrant scarlet glow. He opened his mouth slightly ajar in intention to say something, but only croaked before darting toward the bathroom and locking the door behind him. What was left, a frozen Lucy whose gaze hadn't left the last destination of Natsu's locked eyes. It..... It was... It was just a dream.................