Facts 31-60

Facts 31-60 are all right here folks! :D

Fact #31

The U.S. army provided training films of flame throwers that provided the sound for Maleficent's dragon flame.

Fact #32

Toy Story Midway Mania! cost an estimated $80 million to build.

Fact #33

When WALL-E is fully charged, he makes the same boot up sound that MAC computers make.

Fact #34

Walt Disney orignally didn't want to include the spagetti eating scene in "Lady & The Tramp".

Fact #35

Studies show that by going to Disney World or Disney Land, actually improves both creativity and overall work performance.

Fact #36

Mulan was the first animated Disney Film to deal openly with warfare.

Fact #37

The Lion King was based off of William Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Fact #38

Princess Tiana from The Princess and The Frog was Disney's first african american princess in 2009.

Fact #39

Mr. Bean voiced Zazu in The Lion King.

Fact #40

Jasmine from "Aladdin" is the only Disney Princess to ever kiss a villian.

Fact #41

The very popular band The Beatles offically broke up at Disney Worlds Polynesian Resort.

Fact #42

The2 minute storm sequence in the Little Mermaid took a team of 10 animators 2 years to make.

Fact #43

In the movie Wreak It Ralph, the high score for the game is 120501. That refers to Walt Disney's birthday.

Fact #44

When the fairies discuss how to help the king and queen, Merryweather makes cookies shaped like Mickey Mouse's head.

Fact #45

Walt Disney played Peter Pan in a school production as a kid.

Fact #46

Ariel is the only Disney Princess to have a child. A girl named Melody.

Fact #47

Admission was $3.50 on Disney World's opening day.

Fact #48

Belle makes a cameo appearance in the Hunchback of Notre Dame while Quasimodo is singing "Out There".

Fact #49

Aurora is the only Disney Princess with violet eyes.

Fact #50

Boo's real name is Mary. She later makes a cameo appearance in Toy Story 3. She is seen in the daycare playing with the purple kitty and sunflower doll.

Fact #51

The story book that Mrs. Potato Head is reading to the Toddler Tots is a Bugs Life.

Fact #52

Cinderella's dress transformation is Walt Disney's favourite animation.

Fact #53

Flynn Rider from Tangled is the only animated Disney character in history to ever question why everyone is singing.

Fact #54

If you sit on the stone ledge by Cinderella's castle, you can hear Stitch giggle and say "Quiet! I'm hiding!"

Fact #55

Jim Cunnings the voice of Winnie The Pooh, calls sick children who are in the hospital and talks to them in Pooh's voice.

Fact #56

On April Fools Day, Big Thunder Mountain goes backwards. I'm not joking.

Fact #57

In 2017, Disney will release the 5th Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Fact #58

Elsa was originally going to be the villain in Frozen, but after hearing the song Let It Go, Disney changed the plot.

Fact #59

Tinkerbell was originally a Disney Princess but officially unannounced in 2005.

Fact #60

On Splash Mountain before the first drop, if you wave at the bird house, a cast member will wave back and say "Hello!"

*******

Hope you enjoyed these sets of Disney facts! Let me know which one is your favourite and send me some Disney facts that you know. They could appear in future updates!