I pulled away to breathe as he rested his head on my chest, nuzzling my neck as he deeply inhale my scent. I panted hard and fast while he looked at me as he smirked when he saw me, a mess after our hot make out. He flickered his tongue to lick his lips while looking at me and I blushed furiously.

"You okay, kitten?" He said and I can't even form any word as I just nodded my head. He laughed and picked me as he settled me down. I gripped his arm for support when my legs wobbled and buckled, still daze from out heated session. He chuckled and just carried me in a bridal style and put me down on a couch as he turned on the TV.

"I'll go get the breakfast. Go watch, kitten." He said and pecked my lips as I blushed again.

I flickered through channels trying to find something to watch, I settled on watching Adventure Time in cartoon network. My eyebrows knitted together as I try to keep up on what Jake is trying to say. Tyler walked towards me and slumped on the spot beside me and gave me a plate full of different food. I looked at him and he just pointed the food for me to eat.

"You're kidding. I can't eat all of this!" I said and he just pecked my lips as I groaned in annoyance. I mean who can eat all of this? Pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast and sliced fruits. He's annoying every time something happens to me just like when I got sick.

"Eat those, Angel. The doctor said you should eat a lot." He said seriously and I scrunched my nose while shaking my head stubbornly. 

"But Tyler, I can't eat this all." I whined and pouted as I climbed on his lap while wrapping my arms around him. He instantly stiffen and relaxed when I rubbed his side comfortingly. He groaned and pulled me closer to him as he inhales my scent.

"Fine." He groaned and I instantly pecked his lips while muttering a quiet 'thank you'. I adjusted my position on his lap so that my back is now against his front as I snuggled deeper in his body. I can feel the warmth of his body starting to seep through my shirt as it comforts me. He's so warm. We ate our breakfast in silence while Tyler is rubbing my sides every five minutes.

After we ate, I was about to wash the dishes but Tyler insisted that I should be resting and he'll be the one to wash them. I didn't argue against him since I know that he'll never listen to me. After a few minutes later, I felt the couch dipped and I know it's Tyler as he pulled me on his lap, sinking myself deeper onto him. He keeps on playing with my hair and sniffling it. I yawned and pulled away from Tyler.

"Tyler, I'm bored." I said as I scrunched up my nose. He pecked my nose and smiled at me while I blushed in a deep shade of red. He chuckled and turned off the TV.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" He asked and I eagerly nodded because it's been a while since I went out and I need to pick up a few clothes from my apartment because Tyler said that I should live with him so that he can protect me. Argh, like seriously! He won't even let me go home since he thinks that it's dangerous out there.

"Be ready in thirty minutes, okay?" He said and I nodded as I quickly sprang out of his lap and went to his room. 

I thank God that I still have clothes to wear since Cass bought me a few. I picked out a white turtle neck sweater, denim jumper shorts and paired them up with white shoes and made my way inside the bathroom. I scrubbed my skin and squirted some vanilla and strawberries scented liquid soap on my palm and rubbed it on my skin. I used the flower scented shampoo to wash my hair and I honestly don't have any idea how Tyler knew that this is the shampoo that I'm using. 

The products that I'm using are like complete here in his bathroom. From the scented shampoo to my perfume. It's slightly creeping me out but I'm not complaining. After I showered, I dried my hair using a blower and let it down since Tyler really likes it when my hair is freely flowing down my back.

"Baby, are you ready?" Tyler popped his head inside and when he saw that I'm already done, he pushed himself inside the room and started checking me up and down, raking his eyes on my body. I let my eyes examine him too and I nodded in approval as I looked at him, wearing a white shoes and a leather jacket, jeans and his black shoes, looking so hot. I blushed when he noticed me checking him out and he smirked at me.

"You look beautiful as always." He said as he pulled me against his chest. I blushed and he kissed both of my heated cheeks. I put my hands on his chest and looked down, not wanting to look at him in the eyes.

"Y-You t-too." I stuttered and he laughed as I blushed even more if that's possible.

"Let's go before I eat you up." He said and pulled me, leading our way. I stopped walking and he immediately whipped his head to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked but I ignored him and walked closer to him as I circled my arms around his torso in which he gasped, clearly surprised by my bold action. I can't believe I'm going to ask this.

I closed my eyes tightly and blew out a shaky breath as I felt my hands become sweaty from mixed emotions, from both nervousness and anticipation. Should I really ask him? Be strong Angel. I looked at him and saw that his eyebrows are knitted together in confusion. He looks so hot, gorgeous, perfect! His eyes are so mesmerizing, nose is straight with his plump lips and sharp jaw. I took a deep breath and looked at him straight.

"Can I kiss you?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello people!

Hello people!

Sorry if this is short and boring.

It's just that, I'm tired and sleepy.

Don't worry, I'll make it up to you in the next chapter.

Do you like this chapter?

Send me your thoughts!

Thank you for still reading my story!

Have a very good day everyone.