Chapter 27- Roles Reversed

A/N So you guys know I suck at updating lol I don't have to go through it again :P Anywho, this is a weird chapter please just go with it my friends 😂

Show me my mistakes that I didn't catch

AND PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS I LOVE THEM (and you) SO MUCH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shone through the curtains of their hotel room the next morning. Camila was the first one to wake up out of the two. She was still snuggled in close to Lauren with her head resting near where Lauren's heart was beating. At first she smiled at the feeling of safety surrounding her, then she remembered what happened the night before. Although she loved everything that Lauren had done for her, she couldn't help but be embarrassed at some of the things she had said. A blush rose in her cheeks after she remember the specific name she had called Lauren only hours ago.

"Shit." She whispered to herself.

Lauren started to stir and wrapped her arms around Camila. "Morning baby." She said groggily.

"Morning." Camila responded with a soft kiss to Lauren's chest.

"How did you sleep?"

Camila looked up at her before responding. "Slept like a baby," she giggled, "What about you?"

Lauren gave her a smirk before answering "Who are you asking? Lauren or daddy?"

Camila quickly untangled herself from Lauren and sat up while delivering a slap to her arm. "Laurennn" She whined.

"Daddy." Lauren corrected.

If looks could kill, Lauren would be dead. Camila wanted to crawl in a hole and also kill Lauren at the same time.

"Ok in my defence I was caught up in the moment. It just slipped out, and you didn't stop me either." She countered.

Lauren sat up as well, facing Camila. "I didn't want to stop you. It was pretty hot, Camz." She said with a knowing look.

"Kill me please." Camila told her while putting her head in her hand and leaning forward... right where Lauren was sitting... still naked.

"You know Camila, if you wanted another round that's all you had to say." She joked.

"Please give me like a minute without embarrassment." Camila groaned while sitting back up.

"I'm sorry baby, come here." Lauren said while scooting closer to Camila with her arms open.

"No." Camila protested with her arms crossed, leaning away from the other girl.

"Come on babe, I said I'm sorry. Let me love you!" Lauren laughed while motioning to Camila with her open arms.

"Noooo!" She laughed while leaning so far off the bed she could have fell, that is, if Lauren didn't pull her back towards her.

"And the knight saves the princess from despair." Lauren smirked.

"Oh? Where is he then? I'll I see right now is a troll in front of me." Camila playfully challenged.

"You are in some type of mood today, aren't you?"

"Yup!" She said with a quick kiss to Lauren's cheek, "I guess I feel less stressed since last night."

"Well that's a good thing then, means I'm doing my job right."

"Yes you are." Camila promised, "But unfortunately for us, we can't sit here all day. We need to go and get ready." She said while getting off the bed.