Chapter 1- Finding Out

It was a normal day when Camila and Lauren were hanging out together in the back lounge of the bus after a show they have just completed. Life on the road was super fun since they now had the chance to see places that they never had before, the only bad part was they still had to finish high school since it still technically was their senior year. Both Lauren and Camila were taking online courses and shared a writing class that required them to work together to create a short play. The project was to write a one-scene play that had to have at least three emotions of writers choice and a twist at the end. Lauren was at the desk typing on Camila's laptop while Camila herself was lying on her on the couch playing with a gift a fan had given her. Seemingly out of the blue, Lauren let out an aggravated scream that startled Camila and made her squeak.

"Stupid piece of shit!" Lauren exclaimed sounding frustrated while slamming the laptop. Camila, who had hid behind her gift as defence, peeked out from behind it. "What happened?"

Lauren glanced at Camila for a moment before turning back to the now closed computer.

"Your stupid computer just froze and blacked out before I could save anything!" Lauren was furious while Camila was cringing at her friend's outburst, although she understood why.

"Oh! I'll fix it." Camila said getting up and moving to her laptop.

"You can't fix it Camila it's looks dead, like it just shut down on itself." Lauren huffed.

"Nah, it happens to me all the time." Camila said cheerfully while bouncing her seat while hitting what looked like a random combination of buttons.

"God, remind me to get you a new computer." Lauren said with a slight tease in her voice. Camila got excited.

"Awwwh you would do that for me Lolo?" Camila asked with equal amounts of teasing.

"No! Now please fix that thing." Lauren said growing more upset by the second.

"Bossy." Camila whispered.

"What was that?" Lauren yelled with a smirk.

"Nothing!" Camila yelled back.

After five minutes, which seemed like forever and beyond, the computer lit up again.

"Thanks, now move." Lauren said while practically pushing Camila out of her seat.

"Wait no Lauren hold on I need to do something first." With panic dripping from her voice, she doubted Lauren would now let her back on.

"What's wrong Camz, hiding something from me now?" said Lauren with her famous smirk plastered on her face.

"Um no of course not, it's just when I restart it, it uh, the hist-" Camila didn't have time to finish.

"Ohhhh! It's in your history then hm? Does little Mila watch stuff she's not suppose to now?" Lauren's smirk was huge now. She loved teasing the smaller girl but truly meant no harm by it.

"No! Ew, Lauren gross. I just have to clear it now, it will work faster." Camila said trying to keep her voice steady.

You see Camila had a secret NO ONE knew about. If Lauren looks at the computer's history, she will find out and probably wouldn't talk to the small girl for the rest of her life.

"Nooo don't worry about it Camzi, I'm already sitting here, I'll do it for you." Lauren teased. She just thought Camila had some dirty sites in her history that Lauren could tease her with for the time being, but not hold it against her because she was equally guilty of doing the same. Camila felt like passing out when she sees the history screen pop up.