Chapter 20- Seducing & Shopping

A/N Sorry for the delay but I move this Saturday for school so it's the busiest time :p This also might be my longest chapter yet lol I didn't proof read that well so if you find a mistake please let me know!! I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was only seven in the morning when the two girls woke up, Lauren before Camila. When she opened her eyes, she couldn't help but smile. Camila had wrapped herself around Lauren in her sleep. Camila had her legs tangled in Lauren's, arms wrapped around her torso, and head laying next to hers. This made Lauren feel instant butterflies within her so she took the moment to just watch the smaller girl sleep peacefully next to her, but not for too long because they we're all going shopping before they had to leave. She let her sleep for five more minutes before she tried to wake the girl up from her sleep.

"Camz, hey baby it's time to get up." She whispered and lightly shaking her shoulder.

Camila mumbled but made no effort to get up. All she did was tighten the grip that she had around Lauren's waist.

Lauren smiled and tried again, "Little one, we have to go shopping today."

Camila's eyes fluttered open slowly. When she was able to open them all the way, she was met with the sight of Lauren's eyes looking right back at her.

"Well hi." Camila giggled, still looking into Laurens eyes.

"Hi." She whispered back, still not breaking the contact.

The two just laid there quietly staring into each other's eyes, having a silent staring contest with each waiting for the other to look away first. Lauren decided to play a little dirty and reached down to pinch Camila slightly on the hip.

"Hey!" She giggled, "That wasn't fair and you know it."

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." Lauren innocently challenged.

"Hm." Camila responded "So I guess you wouldn't care if I did the same."

The air around them seemed to change very quickly. Before Lauren could think, she felt a warm hand grip her hip. It wasn't like the playful pinch she had just giving Camila, this was more like if you wanted to make a move on someone. Lauren gulped quietly, her eyes darting down to where the hand was currently on her hip.

"What's the matter Lolo?" Camila asked in a low voice while batting her eyelashes.

"I- not- nothing. I just am ticklish there." It wasn't a lie but both girls knew it wasn't the truth of the situation either.

"But I'm not tickling you." She pointed out.

Camila slowly slid her hand to the top part of Lauren's thigh. The two had made eye contact that neither of them wanted to break.

"Camila?" Lauren whispered.

"Yeah?" She said, a finger now slowly tracing the inside of Lauren's thigh.

Lauren took in a sharp breath, momentarily breaking the eye contact that both of them had going to watch what the younger girl was doing. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Camila playfully responded wanting to see how far Lauren was willing to take this game.

Lauren stifled a moan and closed her eyes, not wanting Camila to win at whatever she was playing.

"Lauren, do you think I'm pretty?" She asked with a knowing tone, still playing with the other girl's thigh.

"I do." She admitted through nearly gritted teeth as Camila started to play with the band of her underwear.