Chapter 6- Play Time

A/N- B Won!! It was SUPER close though. Even if you didn't vote for B, (skip the concert and have Camila and Lauren play around in the hotel), I hope you still enjoy this! Please let me know if you like it and if there are any spelling mistakes! Thank guys :D You're rad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like all great shows, this one too had come to an end. Lauren and Camila we're now back in their room at the hotel, resting after a long show. The show went without a hitch and no one suspected a thing, at least to their knowledge. Both of the girls were quiet and just in their own heads, calming down after a night performing.

"Hey Lolo?" Camila asked

"Yeah?"

"Can we put on some Netflix to watch together." She asked her friend while using her puppy dog eyes, something Lauren had a weakness to.

"Sure baby girl, let's get ready for bed first though ok?"

Camila nodded her head and smiled. She loved when Lauren called her baby girl, it made her feel small and yet protected at the same time. She wouldn't tell Lauren that though. She knows that her friend wants to get into her lifestyle, but the truth was Camila is nervous. A little having a caregiver is a HUGE deal and she isn't sure if the taller girl knows just how much it means to her. Lauren said she has done her research, which Camila appreciates so much, but from an actual littles perspective it's more important that an article on the internet can possibly explain. She won't say anything, but she wants to see how far she can push things without passing a line.

"Ok little one, lay down so we can get this diaper on and then slip some footie pajamas over it ok? Sound good to you?" Lauren asked her small friend. Camila nodded yes with a smile on her face.

So that's what they did. They repeated the strange cycle of intimacy shared between them while getting Camila ready for bed. Lauren couldn't keep her smile off of her face when she saw how adorable Camila actually was. She looked so sweet and innocent and just at ease. Both girls got up from the floor, Camila heading over to her bed to get her laptop, and Lauren grabbed a few things to put away that were left out. Before heading to join Camila on her bed, Lauren made a stop at her friends suitcase. Camila was paying no attention to what the green eyed girl was doing because of her focus on getting Netflix up for the both of them. Lauren looked inside of the case, searching for a few things that would make her Latina friend look even more sweet than she already was. After a few seconds of moving things around, she finally pulled a few things out and headed over to her friend to join her by her side.

"Hey, Camz?" Lauren asked nervously.

Camila hummed and looked at the girl next to her.

"Do you maybe, possibly, want any of these things while we watch whatever it is we are?" She asked her.

Lauren held the tan bear from the other night, a little blanket, and a cute pink and sparkly pacifier. She knows Camila used the pacifier and bear before but that was Camila's choice the first time, also Lauren added a baby blanket to the group this time.

Camila shyly nodded and took the items out of her hand. She put the paci in her mouth, bear under her arm, and held the blanket in the hand that was over the bear. She peaked at Lauren, wanting to know her reaction, She was relieved to see a huge smile plastered on her friends face. This was a good thing for Camila. This showed her that Lauren did have caregiver qualities, whether or not she knew it.

Camila passed her laptop over to Lauren, the screen showing 'Lilo and Stitch' on the screen. Camila smiled at her softly. Lauren giggled and pressed play, putting the laptop on her lap for both of them to be able to watch.