Chapter 13- Dinah?

A/N- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WELL WISHES!!!!! I'm still I little sore but am doing much better :) I think this chapter will make a lot of people happy too! Also just a note, I'm really sorry but I know absolutely nothing about Bea Miller so I won't be adding her in :/ I apologize, I still hope you enjoy! Don't forget to comment and let me know your thoughts and if you find any mistakes :D 

DON'T FORGET TO CHECKOUT MY OTHER ONESHOTS I HAVE TOO!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hotel time, hotel time!" Camila sang while waiting for all of her friends from the outside of the bus.

Lauren appeared exasperated, "You know Camz, I'd be nice for you to grab one of these bags." She said, struggling to carry her hotel bag, Camila's hotel bag, and the baby bag.

Camila shook her head quickly and just hopped in place near Lauren, clearly in the beginning stages of little space. Lauren could never resist the younger girls cuteness, even if she was struggling at the moment because of the girl in question. "You're lucky you're cute." Camila just gave her a cheeky smile.

"I got you Lo, here." Dinah said coming up from behind her. "Give me her baby bag and I'll just follow you up stairs."

"Thank you!" Lauren thanked her sincerely, handing over the bag filled with oversized baby items.

"Anything to help out." Dinah said with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"Ok ladies, are we all good to go?" Ally yelled out, stepping off the bus with Normani following behind her.

"Everything good on our end." Dinah replied.

"Good, then let's finally get in here because I miss sleeping in an actual bed." Ally said only half joking.

So with that being said, all five girls started walking into the hotel to check in and get to their rooms. This time around Normani was left with the single room because she switched with Camila, not wanting to separate her tiny friend from Lauren, Dinah and Ally were also sharing a room together this time. They were only there for two nights but anytime they had to get out of the bus they were thankful for.

Ally was always the one to get them checked in, a role she took early on since she was the oldest of the group. While she was off doing that, Lauren was attempting to keep Camila from causing any suspicion. The smaller girl was wandering around the lobby looking at the art and plants that they had to offer, not really paying attention to anything else, which was fine but Lauren knew that a distracted little Camila was cause for trouble.

"Camila, come over here and wait next to me." She told her.

Camila obediently followed Laurens orders and stood next to her older friend. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet to keep her hyperness at bay. Lauren was praying for Ally to hurry up so that she could get the smaller girl into the hotel room, away from any people that might catch her changed behavior.

"Let's go girls, come on!" Ally's voice rang out. Lauren has never been so thankful for anything else in that moment.

They made their way up to their floor and Ally and Normani went off to find each of their rooms while Lauren and Camila went off to find theirs with Dinah following close behind.

"Alright, finally!" Lauren said opening the door to her room and ushering Camila inside.

"I haven't seen her act like this in public before, is that normal?" Dinah asked Lauren .

"It is normal for littles to act out like that at times. I also think the added factor of being outside of the bus for the first time in the last few days adds to her headspace right now. It's a freedom thing, you know?" Lauren said while placing her and Camila's bags down. "You can just put that one down here," Lauren told Dinah.