Chapter 17- Concert Concerns

A/N Hi friends! So I put my YouTube channel on my profile if anyone wants to check it out :) Other than that, here's a brand new chapter for all of you! I hope you enjoy it, be sure to let me know what you think and if you find any errors <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next morning, which also happened to be a show day for all of the girls. While Lauren loved performing and singing until her hearts content, she also loved her sleep and would rather be doing that this morning. Nonetheless, she had to get herself and Camila up to get ready for the day.

"Camila? Hey, Camzi, wake up." She said gently shaking the small girl.

Camila just groaned and brought her pillow up over her head. Lauren rolled her eyes "If you get up right now we can get banana pancakes for breakfast." And Camila's head shot up and looked at the older girl.

"Really!?"

Lauren chuckled "Really baby girl."

Camila slowly sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes, "I'm not a baby this morning though, Lo" She paused, "Though. Lo. That rhymed!" She giggled to herself.

Lauren couldn't help but laugh at the other girls realization, "Are you sure about that?"

Camila just blushed and lightly smacked Lauren in the arm while muttering a 'yes'.

"Right, right, so I guess that means you also don't need me to change you then?" Lauren asked knowingly.

Camila groaned once more, "Lauren! Don't be mean this early."

Lauren snickered "Sorry Camz. Come on then, get up out of bed so I can change you and then we'll get something to eat, ok?"

Camila nodded and then lifted the blanket up over herself to get out of her bed. She stretched out on her way over to the spot on the floor that she has become familiar with over the past week or so. She noticed that Lauren had went into the bathroom to grab the towel so camila just sat on the ground patiently. Lauren finally reappeared with towel in hand, stopping over at Camila's bag to grab a pull-up and some wipes, and finally walked over to Camila, laying the towel out on the ground.

"Ok you can lay down now." Lauren told her while preparing the pull-up for the younger girl.

Camila felt a sudden wave of embarrassment flood over her which did not go unnoticed by Lauren.

"Why so red baby doll?" She asked her curiously.

"Trust me when I say that this is way different when you aren't in headspace." She lightly joked.

"Different how? It's the same exact thing that happens all the time."

"I know, but you just get very aware of your surroundings when you aren't in little space. Like for example, if I was in my headspace I'd easily get distracted by a bird that flew by the window and would spend my time wondering about said bird. However, right now I'm very aware that I have one of my favorite people sat between my legs doing the least sexy thing that is humanly possible."

Now it was Lauren's turn to blush, she didn't know what to say after that. "I, um, I-I guess that makes sense." She said a bit flustered.

Camila noticed the older girl's demeanor change after her comment but she refrained from commenting on it in fear of making the situation worse. "Sorry, Laur."

"No it's ok, it just caught me off guard is all." Lauren promised, "Let's just get cleaned up so we can go eat."

Camila smiled and agreed with her.