Chapter 22- Advancements

Happy New Year!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same time as Camila and Lauren's Convo

"Ok Dinah, so do you want to put one on right now?" Ally asked as they both walked into their hotel room.

Dinah had a slightly blushed. "Would you mind if I did?"

"Of course not! I wouldn't have asked if I did, besides I already promised you that I'd help you with this." Ally reassured.

Dinah nodded, "So how..?" She trailed off.

"Lay down on the bed." Ally instructed.

She did as she was told and laid down in the center of the queen bed. Ally went and grabbed a diaper out of the bag before making her way over to where Dinah was lying.

"Ok hun, I need you to scoot your booty down closer to the edge of the bed here." Once Dinah had done that, Ally reached out to the buckle of the taller girl's jeans. "Are you still ok?"

"Perfect." Dinah responded.

With Dinah's approval, Ally started to undo her jeans and pull them off of her. After her jeans came off, Ally took the other girls panties off and discarded them with her pants to the side. Next, she took the diaper and opened it completely and motioned for Dinah to raise her hips up off the bed while she placed the diaper in the correct spot. Once it was in the proper place, she gently pushed Dinah's hips back down so that she was now sitting on the diaper.

"Oh wait! While you were getting Mila some toys, I also picked up one more thing."

Ally went back over to the bag she brought home, while Dinah propped herself up on her elbows to watch what the smaller girl was doing. Ally grabbed what she needed and quickly hid it so that Dinah was unable to see what she was holding. She made her way back over to the Poly girl with her mystery object hidden behind her back.

"Ok so I want to run this by you really quickly," Ally started, "I know you're not a little, or at least not yet, but I think this just goes along with wearing a diaper in general.."

"Ally what is it?" Dinah asked amused.

Ally brought her hands out from behind her back to reveal a bottle of baby powder. "I mean I know it's a part of the whole things, and if you decide to maybe try to use your diaper..." She trailed.

"Allycat, it's ok!" Dinah laughed.

"Oh! Ok then, I just get nervous because I'm not sure about what you like yet."

"We're learning together." Dinah reassured.

"Great!" Ally smiled, "So then I'm just going to.." She motioned between the bottle and Dinah.

"Yep."

Ally smiled and started to lightly dust Dinah's center and the inside of the diaper accordingly. After she was happy with her work, she lifted the front of the diaper up and taped it up snug on Dinah's hips.

"Here, stand up and tell me how it feels." Ally said to her.

Dinah got off the bed and moved around a slight bit, assessing how Ally did. She smile before giving a quick nod towards Ally.

"Yay! Aw Dinah I'm so glad I can help with this!" Ally cooed and hugged her taller friend.

"And I'm glad you're ok with all of this" Dinah said, hugging back. "I, um, have a question though." She said hesitantly, pulling away from Ally.