Chapter 26- SMUT

A/N OK I GAVE IN. THIS IS SMUT. ALL SEX. THIS IS YOUR WARNING NOW. CAMREN SEX. DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.

ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT, SORRY IF IT ISN'T GREAT. I TRIED.

Tell me the errors you find pls I didn't proofread!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jesus." Lauren muttered under her breath.

"What wrong?" Camila asked her in a concerned voice.

The two were sat next to each other on a hotel bed. Camila came up to Lauren and wiggled herself closer to the girl so that Lauren was practically holding her.

"Careful Camz." Lauren said offhandedly.

"Sorry." The smaller girl mumbled, slightly pushing herself away.

"No! Here I'm sorry." Lauren apologized, opening her arms for Camila to snuggle into. "It's been a week on those meds so my breasts are starting to get sore now."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Camila paused, shifting herself so that she was now facing the older girl, legs on either side of her. She grabbed Lauren's hands, slightly pulling her closer so that her mouth was now near her ear. "Would it make them feel better if I maybe-" She whispered, releasing Lauren's hands and slowly bringing her own up the green eyed girls sides.

"Camila?" Lauren questioned with a slightly shaky voice.

"Shh Lo, it'll make you feel better." She said, pulling her face away from the crook of Lauren's neck and instead bringing their lips lightly together.

Lauren quickly returned the kiss, slightly deepening it before pulling away. The two girls locked eyes before Camila ghosted her hands over Lauren's chest.

"Camz, I uh, I'm not wearing a bra." Lauren said nervously.

Camila giggled "That's good then." She said before taking Lauren's clothed chest into her hands, causing Lauren to let out a slight gasp. "Is this ok?"

Lauren nodded quickly before pushing herself more into Camila's touch. A simple touch turned into more when Camila started a massaging pattern on her. Gaining more confidence, she gently started to push up against the girl's chest more. She reconnected their lips, this time with more force. Camila moaned into the kiss, giving Lauren a chance to take Camila's bottom lip between her teeth and tug.

"Fuck, Laur." Camila moaned.

"Watch your language." Lauren scold "You don't want me to spank you, right.?"

"What if I did?" Camila challenged. Feeling bold, she then took Lauren's nipples between her thumb and index finger and pulled.

"Mmm fuck Camila." She moaned out.

"Who's cursing now?" Camila asked smugly.

"Watch yourself." Lauren warned, bringing her hands up under Camila's shirt.

"Yes daddy."

That did it for Lauren. She removed Camila's hands from her to take her own shirt off and flipped their position so now Camila was underneath Lauren.

"I'm daddy now? I can give you daddy, baby girl." She said, pulling Camila's shirt up over her, leaving the smaller girl in only her bra. "I wish you can see what I am baby, it's such a pretty sight." She said while straddling Camila's hips. Lauren started copying what Camila was doing to her only moments prior. She gently ran her hands up Camila's sides, then used her nails to softly scrape her side on the way down.

"Lauren!" Camila moaned out, voice getting more desperate.

"I'm sorry, who?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.