Chapter 21- The Feels

A/n Uni is great! I'm super busy but am still going to be working on this don't worry :)

Get ready for some feels y'all... (not bad ones I swear)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Laur, come on." Camila said exasperated as she and Lauren returned to their hotel room.

"I just don't see why you didn't stop me and asked for a toy Camz, you know I would have." Lauren told her. Lauren was jealous and Camila knew it right away. When someone else babies Camila, Lauren can't help but feel that way.

"You just got done yelling at me though! I was afraid to ask."

"Speaking of," Lauren started "I should seriously still punish you for running off before."

Camila's eyes widened "No, please no Laur. Come on, I wasn't even in little space. That's just part of my personality."

Lauren sighed and looked at her smaller.... friend? "I'll make a deal with with you if you want."

This caught Camila's attention instantly "Yes please, anything Lo." She pleaded.

"You tell me about the game you we're playing this morning and I'll forget all that happened today."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Camila tried.

Lauren stayed quiet and just raised an eyebrow up at her.

Camila looked down, almost ashamed of herself. "I'm sorry"

Lauren's face softened when she saw the brown eyed girls mood suddenly change "Why are you sorry? I just want to know what this was all about."

"That's the thing!" Camila exclaimed, "I don't know what it was. I was just looking at you and your eyes, your amazing green eyes, and I just lost myself for a little. I knew exactly what I was doing but I didn't know why. I just- I just fell into your eyes and lost myself doing so. When I was in the shower I almost cried for being so stupid. I may have joked around after but that was just my immediate defence to try to make me think like I didn't just blatantly flirt with you." She took a breath. "I just don't want to lose you."

Camila's eyes started to water and her first reaction was to start running. She wiped her eyes after her confession and made her way to the door of their room.

At first Lauren was stunned to hear what the other girl had to say, but she quickly snapped out of it when she realized that the other girl was starting to leave. Lauren ran over to the door and grabbed Camila's wrist before she was able to touch the handle.

"Camz." She said while looking directly into brown eyes. The same brown eyes that she found herself falling into since the first day she saw her.

Camila locked her gaze on Lauren. She was sad and embarrassed but she still didn't back away because she did want to know what the other Cuban girl had to say to her.

Lauren took a breath in while she slowly released the grasp she had on the younger girl. "I wasn't lying when I told you I thought you were pretty. I didn't run away from your touch. I didn't want to look away from you. For fucks sake Camila even my body knew that I liked it. I've always had a small crush on you since forever ago and it really only grew from there. I tried to push my feelings aside when we started this- this whatever it is, because then I felt like I was taking advantage of you in someway. All of the other girls still saw through it though, Dinah especially, she wanted me to tell you this long before today. I just didn't want to lose you."

"Laur, you could never take advantage of me, I know that you are too good of a person to ever do that. That's one of the reasons I trust you like I do. I've always trusted you with every single part of me, I'm not sure what else I can do to prove that to you since I think we already passed a good few lines. Lauren I love you. I love you as a friend, a protector, and maybe something more." Camila said looking straight into Lauren's bright green eyes.