Chapter 14- Confrontations

A/N So this is a whole lot of everything lol I have to admit it was really fun to write! I live off of comments guys so please don't be afraid to leave them if you like! Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dinah, you really need to stop touching your crotch girl, it's just not right."

"You're making it sound like I'm doing something weird." Dinah defended.

Ally raised an eyebrow at her friend.

"You know what I mean! Fine, inappropriate, is that a better word?" She asked teasingly.

"Much. Seriously though, does it feel that different to you that your hands are now glued to your crotch or something?" Ally asked her taller friend.

Dinah for the last few minutes has been looking at her diapered self in the mirror and kept feeling around it, not yet used to the feeling. To anyone who may have walked in and saw her may have thought she was doing more than feeling around.

"Listen, if this were you, you'd be doing the same thing. Put a pillow between your legs and try to walk over to me without waddling around like a duck and falling over." Dinah challenged.

"Right now?" Ally asked her.

"Right now." Dinah confirmed.

Ally rolled her eyes playfully, "Ok, Ok, fine, I'll play your game." She walked over to the bed to grab a pillow before proceeding to walk over to the wall opposite of Dinah. "If I can make it over to you without falling what do I win?" Ally jokingly asked Dinah as she placed the pillow between her legs.

"I'll make sure that the crew has peach cobbler at the rest of our stops for the remainder of the tour if you make it all the way over here without falling." Dinah promised.

"And if I don't?"

"I'm fine with being able to say I told you so." She said laughing.

Ally glared at Dinah for a second, "You got yourself a deal."

With that being said, Ally took for first step forward, quickly noticing how different it was. She attempted to walk a few steps forward at her normal speed before losing her balance at falling to her side.

"HA! I told you so!" Dinah yelled triumphantly.

"Ok this isn't fair though because the pillow is so much thicker!" Ally argued, attempting to stand back up.

"You weren't complaining about fairness before. If you care so much about how fair it is, or isn't, why don't you go knock on Camren's door and ask them for your own diaper? I'm sure that they will LOVE that conversation." She said cockly.

"I'm sure they would 'Hey y'all sorry to bother you, but you see Dinah stole a diaper from you and now is challenging me to the 'Great Diaper Race of 2016' and I just need one to make it fair. Oh why did Dinah take a diaper you ask? Well you see-'"

"Ok Allyson I get it." She said rolling her eyes

"Anyways, are you just going to look at yourself all day or are we going to do something? I'm sort of hungry and want to head downstairs for a little food. You want to come with me?" Ally asked her.

Dinah admittedly was hungry but she didn't want to take the diaper off yet, and she sure didn't want to risk leaving their room with it on. She shook her head at Ally.

"Nah I'm ok, but if you want to bring me up something I wouldn't be opposed to it." She said, hinting at Ally to bring her food.

"You're lucky I love you Dinah Jane. What do you want me to bring up?"