Chapter 4- Ally's Confession

Hello! This is the last chapter that had been already pre-written so even thing that comes after is completely brand new :) This again is short but I hope you still like it!

-------------------

Dinah and Normani's Room

"I'm telling you, something weird is going on and I'm going to find out what!"

Ally came over to Dinah and Normani's room later that day because having the single room was boring so whoever had it was usually only in it for sleep. Mani and Ally were both sat on a single bed watching whatever was on the tv at the time, or trying to watch what was on. Dinah was currently in the bathroom leaving the other two at a conversation that's been going on for awhile. Ally has been going on for what seemed like hours about Lauren and Camila, and frankly, Normani was getting sick of hearing it.

"Like, I mean it could be worse and all but it's just that I-"

"Ally! OH MY GOD SHUT UP!" Normani was tired of hearing the small girl go on and on about something that isn't a big deal at all. Ally was stunned. Never has Normani raised her voice like that to her before, or to anyone like that before.

"I- what?" Ally asked confused

"Ok Ally first of all" Mani started facing the girl in question. "IT. WAS. A. PLAY. So what if they were good at it, they're suppose to be good at it. Second, if they are doing something like that who cares. Honestly, who cares. It's none of your business so stop acting like it is. Third of all, EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, is sick of you going on complaining about this. Just stop!" Normani, fuming, got up from where she was sitting and stormed out of the room leaving Ally stunned and confused on the bed.

Dinah, having perfect timing, emerged from the bathroom.

"Whats up with her?"

~.~ ~.~ ~.~

Camren's Room

"Ok Camzi, I think we have a problem that I have to take care of, right?" Camila blushed and nodded her head.

"Ok then, come on."

Lauren looked around their room to see if there was anything fit to put Camila on, besides their beds because she didn't want to risk anything. She decided, after scoping out the space, that the best course of action was just to lay the girl on top of a towel on the floor.

"Stay here while a get a towel, ok?" Lauren asked the small girl while placing her by the foot of the bed.

Camila nodded and stayed sat on the floor.

Lauren made her way her way into the bathroom to grab a towel from underneath the sink. As soon as she turned to retreat back into the main room, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Lauren still had her diaper on and her hair was out of place from playing with Camila. She let out a little laugh from how ridiculous this situation actually was. If you told her that her and her best friend were both going to be wearing diapers in a hotel room together she would think you were a crazy person. She would think it even more so if you told her that the reason she had hers on was to make the other comfortable using hers. She laughed a little louder at the thought before rejoining her friend in their room.

"You're ok with this right baby?"

Camila nodded her head bashfully. "Well ok then little one, we'll be done in no time."

~.~ ~.~ ~.~

Dinah and Normani's Room

"Hey Dinah?"

"Yeah?"

Normani sat up from where she had been sitting before. "Do you think maybe, just maybe, in a weird alternate universe, Ally is right?"

Normani came back into the room only ten minutes after storming out. She just needed a break from hearing her small friend go on and on about the many theories she had regarding their other two friends. When she knew Ally had gone back in her own room she came back and explained to Dinah what caused her outburst from before.

Dinah sat up and looked at her skeptically. "You too, really? Do you guys really think that the girls would really do that? Just think about it. Camila, ok yes, I can see her doing that by a long shot because, well, look at her, but Lauren? I mean I know she loves babies and all but something tells me that she would be the last person to take care of a full-ish grown adult as a baby."

"Yeah I guess you're right and all but what-" She was cut off by a loud knocking at the door.

"Geez hold on!" Dinah bellowed. She got up from where she had been sitting to go open the door which revealed a very distraught looking Ally.

"Where and Lauren and Mila staying? What room?" Her voice was uncharacteristically demanding, and it frightened Dinah.

"Well hello to you too." Ally was in no mood for Dinah sarcastic remarks today and let herself into their room once more. Normani was still sitting in a chair when Ally came in but quickly got up when she spotted her.

"Woah, are you ok girl?" asked Normani seeing the crazy look of Ally's face.

"No, Dinah won't tell me what room 'Camren' is staying in." she said.

"Why do you-"

"Both of you sit down." Dinah came over to where the two of them were standing and glanced at them. Normani and Ally took a seat next to each other on the bed so Dinah could say what she wanted.

"Ally, why are you acting like this? Honestly it isn't normal to be this was over something small like a play." Dinah asked her softly.

Ally knew that Dinah was right. She knows that she has been acting like someone totally different these past few days, a meaner someone that even she herself didn't like. Maybe, she thought, she'd let Normani and Dinah know why this was bothering her.

"I just think that it's-"

Dinah cut her off. "No, you don't think it's just weird. If you just thought it was weird you would leave it alone. Now what's the real reason?"

"That IS the reason Dinah!" Ally tried to convince her, but her voice betrayed her.

"Bull Ally."

"Fine you wanna know?"

Both Normani and Dinah nodded at the small girl.

"Fine. I was in the bus one day and was looking for cleaning supplies because I spilled some juice on the bus. I wasn't sure where it was kept but I assumed it was up on one of the higher shelves that we had on the bus. So, I got a step stool to look up in the closet but I didn't find what I set out to look for. Instead I found a bag. I know it's wrong to look through things that aren't mine but I was just so curious about who it belonged to because I've never seen it before." So took a breath "So I brought the bag down, also it was pretty heavy.. just saying, anyway I opened it. It was filled with clothes. Clothes you would put on a toddler but made for an adult. I didn't look through it because I was shocked and confused at the time so I just put it back. So when I heard Lauren and Camila's play that's how I knew something was happening and I just wanted to confirm it. I'm sorry."

Dinah and Normani looked at their friend, shocked, from her confession.

"Are you sure Ally?" Dinah asked.

"Sure as I'll ever be." Ally confirmed.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume it wasn't Lauren's clothing right?" Mani also asked.

Ally shook her head.

"So if this is all true and something is going on between them what do we do? It's not like we can just knock on their door like 'knock knock we know about you playing house.' That not only puts them in an awkward situation, but also us." Dinah reasoned.

"She's right Ally." Mani started "I think we should let this go until either they are comfortable or something happens. Besides, technically we're still assuming and could be completely wrong. Ok?"

"You're right. Both of you are. Sorry I got carried away earlier, we'll just wait until something does happen. Plus we'll be on the bus again the day after tomorrow so if something comes up we'll deal with it then."

The other two girls nodded in agreement.