Chapter 9- Group Meeting

A/N: Guess who's back, back again, Shannon's back, tell a friend :p Here's today's chapter my lovelys! Tell me all your thoughts and feelings and let me know of any mistakes please <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day everyone was sitting together in the front of the bus eating breakfast together. Everyone was acting normal and getting along like yesterday's events didn't take place. Ally, who loves to make things for the girls from time to time, offered to make everyone pancakes of their choice. Dinah and Normani chose chocolate chip, Lauren chose blueberries, and Camila chose bananas. When everyone's pancakes were done and given to each of them, Lauren instinctively grabbed Camila's plate and started cutting up her food in smaller pieces for her. She has never done this for her before but after days of taking care of the younger girl it just came instinctively.

"Uh, Lo?" Camila questioned her.

The girl's voice brought Lauren back to reality and she stopped her movements to look up and meet her friends eyes.

"Sorry." She said while pushing her plate back over to it's rightful owner. Lauren took a minute to look around to see if anyone else was watching, it seemed ok but then she noticed Ally glancing over her shoulder. She only met her eyes before Ally smirked and looked back over to the stove to finish cooking her own food.

"Shit." Lauren mumbled under her breath.

Camila gave her a look as to ask her what just happened. Lauren gave a nod over her shoulder to motion to Ally over in the kitchen area. Camila gave her a worried look to which Lauren shook head lowly. She didn't want to keep going behind her friends like they've been doing the past week or so. She just sighed as she grabbed her plate and stood up.

"Hey, Camz? Can you come back here with me really quickly?" Camila nodded as she also grabbed her plate and went to met Lauren as the two made their way to the back area.

When the two girls left the room, Dinah spoke up.

"Ok, what happened this time?" She asked her friends.

Ally came over to join Dinah and Normani in their conversation and spoke up. "Lauren started to cut Camila's food for her and I saw it, and then Lauren saw me." She said.

"Damn," Normani started, "What do you think they're going to do? Or better yet, what are they talking about?"

"Obviously about Ally, Mani." Dinah said.

"I know that. I mean like, what about Ally. Lauren knows Ally saw something she wasn't suppose to and it obviously has her worried. Why was she cutting her food anyway? She knew where she was, didn't she?" Normani asked them.

Ally answered her, "I don't think she did though. It was like how Camila was acting yesterday, you know like all cuddly and small but without realizing, Lauren was like that but in the opposite way. Camila was the one who actually broke her out of whatever trance she was in."

"Oh! I think I know what it was, or at least I have a guess." Dinah said. Both of her friends looked at her, waiting for her response. "So you know Camila has her 'little space' right?" Ally and Normani nodded, "Lauren might now have a headspace for when she was taking care of Camila. A 'big space' if you will."

"Can we all just look this stuff up? I mean we've been assuming all of these things but none of us actually looked it up before." Ally brought up.

She wasn't wrong. They have spent most of their time going off of the things they though without actually checking to see if what they were saying was even remotely right.

"Here, let me pull it up on my phone." Dinah offered. "What should I type in?"

"Just type in 'little and big space' like you said. See if anything comes up when you do."