~Meeting~

Amanda's P.O.V.

I was running...

I don't know where I'm supposed to go but all I know is that I'm running somewhere... No... I'm running in the arms of my mate... Ethan. He engulfed me in his hug as his broad shoulders kept me warm and company, the next thing I know I was looking at myself in the mirror with my tummy bloated... I was pregnant. Then Ethan appeared behind me, his warm hands sneaked themselves around my waist and gently placed them above my bump, to where our baby is. His brown eyes bore to mine as we looked at each other in the mirror, he smiled and gently nibbled on my shoulder making my knees go weak and shake...

Ethan's eyes turned from brown to red...

And that's when I realized....

I thought I was having a nice dream...

But it turns out to be a nightmare.

I sat up in bed, drenched in sweat as tears came to my eyes, I tried hard to calm myself down but the moment I closed my eyes all I could remember is the red eyes which haunted me... Those same red eyes that haunted me in the past when Ethan and I were attacked... And then this time, those eyes came from Ethan himself...

"You okay?"

I turned my head to my side and saw my sister, Seohyun, the youngest as she walked towards me with a worried look, she must've heard me screaming... Or crying while I'm asleep, she has good hearing voice which makes her quite strong in our family. I extended my hand, wanting her to come towards me and hold me in which she gladly did, when she sat on the end of the bed, I rested my head on her shoulders and started to pour my eyes out...

"No, I dreamt of Ethan"

"What did he do? Did he hurt you?" Her words were very careful, she knows that I feel quite torned whenever we talk about Ethan... They know that I'm scared but I also trust him... Maybe I'm still unsure but the love I have for him can't be questioned, I'm still madly in love with my mate, and the father of my child...

"No, he was smiling, lovingly while holding my tummy, then the next thing I know his eyes turned red and he almost wanted to hurt me"

"Well it's just a nightmare unnie, you know how much Ethan loved you, he won't do anything that will hurt you and his child"

Seohyun comforted me, no matter how much I think about it... She's right... Ethan wouldn't hurt me, he'll die a thousand times before he does and if he ever will, that's not Ethan it's Xerxes who's controlling him. Up will now the alpha and Luna as still busy finding who this Xerxes guy is, they're sending almost all their warriors everywhere just to find the man named Xerxes.

"Amanda, Seohyun, head down to the living room now! We need to talk" Said at the Luna, Seohyun looked at me in question as I also did the same to her, we have nothing to do but follow the orders of the Luna so I tried to make myself presentable first before walking down to the living room.

"Everyone looked so serious, what is this about?" I asked, trying to lighten up the mood in the living room as everyone has a scowl on their face. I sat between Seohyun and Sehun, the two maknaes we have in the house.

"The reason why we think Xerxes wants to have you"

I got alarmed and shock as well when Minseok uttered that, there is no way that that old man will want me... I mean he can use me but what for? What does he wants to do that involves me and Ethan? Why me? Why Ethan? Why our child?

"Me? Why me?"

"Because you're carrying a child, a hybrid that came from both hybrids"

A hybrid that... Came from both hybrids... My eyes widened just when I had just realized that Chanyeol is right...the child I'm carrying isn't just a normal one... he's a full blooded wolf and a pure blooded vampire... Ethan is a hybrid like me, half wolf and vampire, but if two hybrids create and offspring... It'll be a pure blooded immortal..

"Yes Amanda, your child with Ethan is more powerful than anyone, he's a hybrid but has two pure bloods flowing in his veins" Alpha Blake spoke... This is a very serious case...

"He's the most powerful hybrid there is Amanda, you should be careful"

"Another thing, the liquid content that was given to you wasn't a harmful substance, it'll make the pup healthy and stronger but you also have to be careful as it might be Xerxes' way to control your child as well" Luhan added, he's right... Maybe Xerxes is planning to use my child just like what he did to Ethan... But I won't let that happen, I'll make sure to protect him no matter what.

"This means, Amanda is in more danger than we thought, we need to protect her at any cost"

"So he's planning to use my child to reign over the world? Can he even succeed in doing that? A child is merely powerless" I demanded, he can't use my child, he won't...

"But it's a hybrid with full powers, he's full wolf and full vampire, he's almost the king of the immortal realm" Alpha Blake added...

No... My son isn't... No, not ever will he be the king. I don't want him to engage himself in such a chaotic war like this, not ever will he be king and never ever will he be the leader of all. I won't let him, Ethan wouldn't let his son...

"That makes it harder for us, everyone will try to get him and harm him" Junmyeon spoke, for a moment everyone looked very worried not only for my welfare but also to Ethan's and our child, everyone seems to be very eager to help me in this problem I have, but those thoughts were momentarily interrupted when two soldiers came inside the pack house.

"Alpha! We have urgent news!"

"Xerxes can change forms, he can transform in whatever he wants to look"

Alpha Blake and Luna Chantal turned to me with a worried gaze, realisation dawned to me as I soon found out that Xerxes... Was actually working with witches... That's the main reason why he was able to control Ethan, to control me and to make it appear like my dreams are reality, when the time froze when Ethan lured me and took me away from the pack house...

"He can change his looks... That means he's working with witches"