~Mindlink~

Amanda's P.O.V.

After the shocking revelation of me being pregnant yesterday, my sister's all became my mother and also my nanny, they keep giving me foods, milk, toys, clothes and some of them even brought baby clothes already even if I'm still unsure of the gender of the baby, I wanted them to stop acting so overprotective of me but they keep pestering me and doesn't listen to me whenever I tried to talk to them, they said I should eat more food since I'm already eating for two. And since they're 7, well Chandria also helps me, now they're 8, I can't refuse as they'll get really angry at me.

"No matter how much I think of it, it does make sense"

Now we're all here in the living room, some are eating while others are sleeping, some of us are watching the movie that's being played before us but I can't help but think about Ethan. Sure I am now back in the pack house but my mind is still drawing back to Ethan, I love him and I just can't help but worry for his welfare as well, Xerxes is an evil man he already took me, and there's also no doubt of the possibility that he might also hurt Ethan if he finds out that he's still there, that he's still taking care of me...

"What sense? And what are you thinking about?" I asked Seohyun as we all looked curiously at her, all of us are focused in watching the TV but then Seohyun will suddenly speak like that.

"Ethan was helping us all along"

"You didn't asked us anything Amanda but for your information, right after the day you vanished the pack house was attacked, it was as if they're waiting for you to vanish before attacking us" Tiffany unnie spoke...

The pack house was attacked the moment I was already taken by Ethan... Does that mean that Ethan ordered the attackers to attack the moment he made sure that I'm already safe in his arms? Does Ethan even knows that plan of Xerxes? If he is then he really did want to be safe...

"But before that attack could happen, Ethan talked to me in my dreams, it was as if he's warning me about the attack"

A male voice was heard as Minseok oppa, and all the boys started to enter the pack house, they all had just gone back from training and probably heard what we we're talking about that's why he wanted to enter our conversation.

"Xerxes attacked the pack house? This means he has an army, he has people working for him and under him" This is bad, for sure if his army increases more and more, that means he's gearing for another attack as well... He wants something and I have no idea what it is... Does he want something from me?... I'm not powerful...

Hybrid... I'm a hybrid!

"But that's not all, Ethan contacted me once, when I was busy guarding the pack house, I thought for a second that I was imagining things and was thinking too much about Ethan but then he suddenly mentioned your name, he told me to get you in the middle of the woods. I came there and saw you lying on the ground, but then I saw Ethan looking at you with adorment and live before he vanished in a split second"

"Ethan did many things for you Amanda, now we all understand that he was trying to fight back to Xerxes and choose to help us"

"Then that means he's still there, he can still control himself but he just needs to have a reason to be stronger"

"I am the reason, our child is his reason, that is why he took over almost all the time when he's with me. I can still bring Ethan back"

"Love is more stronger than anything, use this as your power and strength" Chandria unnie spoke... She's right, that is what I and I have, that's our strength, our love.