~Hybrid~

Amanda's P.O.V.

"Run for 2 miles, I need everyone to check on each border then come back here again" A number of immortals chorused as they shouted affirmation at what their leader for today assigned to them, without wasting any time, all of them suddenly disappeared in thin air as I walked towards the gymnasium like arena here in our pack house.

"Pretty busy early in the morning" I spoke which caused my prince charming to look at me with a smile, I waked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning too my handsome vampire"

"Want me to bite you right now?" Woah, the vampire is aroused... I wonder what happened earlier, all I know is that he is assigned to train the members for today since it was Tiffany unnie who informed me about Ethan's whereabouts today.

"Try me and I'm going to kill you" I pulled away from his arms and looked at him with a murderous glare, the both of us are just joking but sometimes we also take it very seriously..

"You're acting really fiesty early in the morning, I want to do something really-"

"One more word, I'm going to reject you"

"Don't threaten me like that, you do know I hate things like that" Finally! He backed off! Now I know what to tell him as a black mail when I get annoyed by him...

"So, how does it feel to manage the pack members and then face such problem like this and our sibling's rejection?" I asked softly, hoping that he can share his problems to me and also my problems to him.

"Stressful of course, I don't think our relationship is a problem and I'm really not that affected with our sibling's rejection. All we know now is that they're both mated to each other and for sure our parents wouldn't stop giving them wolvesbane and cyanide until an heir is born"

"Don't you think they're pretty cruel? They shouldn't do such thing as make their child suffer, if I were in their place I would just support my child's decision and will not dictate him or her. They're already old to be dictated Ethan, our parents at least should know that"

"But that's not what our parents wants, because they believe in the so called prophecy, where as a rejection will end all immortals' lives."

"I'm really worried for my sister, I don't want her to feel rejected but at the same time I also don't want her to be accepted by Blake forcefully because she'll not be happy"

"I know and-" I turned my head to Ethan who suddenly stopped talking, when I looked at him he was already groaning in pain as he held his head with his hands with his eyes closed and it seems like it's not going to fade that fast...

"Ethan? Are you okay?" I question wearily but then he suddenly smiled, assuring me that everything is just fine... I couldn't help but worry though, I know how much this whole pack meant to him and he will do everything just to save the people here, he would risk his life just to protect the pack and even our family.

"My head just hurts a bit, don't worry I'm fine" I'm not convinced, I held his hand and was shocked to feel something quite foreign...I stared in his eyes but it's just pure and natural brown... if so, then his wolf is activated... but why is his hand so cold like Luhan and Sehun sometimes?

"Do you want to go to the pack doctor? So he can do a check up on you? Your hand is slowly getting colder and colder"

"It's just Colton, my vampire spirt, he keeps on surfacing no matter what I do. It's making my head hurt and even making Xavier, my wolf weak" They're all fighting for dominance, and this isn't good news, this is totally bad... they both should be balanced and not recessive nor dominant.

"That can't possibly be Ethan, you should be able to control the both of them and not them controlling you. You're the main person who should control everyone"

"I'm fine Amanda, I just need to have a rest then I'm fine. And don't worry, I can still perfectly handle them, it's just that sometimes Colton gets really powerful" Ethan answered and it seems like he's not even bothered by one bit against his dangerous and bad health.

"You have to go to the pack doctor and have a check up, others might also get worried of you. Since when have you had those symptoms? Why didn't you tell me?" I started mumbling concern things and this doesn't make Ethan calm, he hates it whenever I panic especially if it's all after him. He held my hand and gently rubbed small circles there... he knows how to calm me with such simple gesture of his...

"I love you Amanda and as long as you're with me, I can do all things"

Let Out The Beast (Blood & Pack # 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara