~Lost And Found~

Amanda's P.O.V.

I woke up quite dizzy, I opened my half lidded eyes and was expecting to see Ethan lying down beside me. He came to my room last night and we slept together, we did nothing but sleep, that's all. But then I got really surprised to know that Ethan is missing, the space beside me on the bed is cold which means it's been a long time since Ethan had lied down beside me... Where could he be?

"Ethan?"

I started calling out to him, I hurriedly sat up on the bed and dashed towards the bathroom, I knocked in the door but I saw no one inside. Strange, instead of feeling the connection Ethan and I have, I can't feel anything... I couldn't hear his thoughts nor locate where he is.

"Are you here Ethan?" Then I went to his room, I entered it since the door isn't locked but I saw none inside. Ethan wouldn't leave without telling me, either he'll leave a not nor tell me using telepathy but then I can't even feel him in my mind, he built a wall for me not to hear not feel what's happening in his mind.

"Did you see Ethan? He's not in is room"

Then I went to the living room where my sisters and his brothers are, maybe they saw Ethan or Ethan himself might probably be there. But when I got down he's not there, only our siblings that we're scattered on the floor and on the couch are there, some are in the kitchen eating.

"You're looking at him early in the morning? Can't you keep your hands to yourself first?" Tiffany exclaimed, well for sure they couldn't feel tension in me, I'm dead worried here because I really couldn't feel Ethan.

"You smell quite different" Junmyeon's senses suddenly made me more nervous than anything, he wet closer to me but I just rolled my eyes. Of course my sisters are nosy and they had just started sniffing the air trying to get ahold of my new scent which happened because Ethan marked me.

"Yeah you do, Amanda don't tell me-"

"Can we just find Ethan first and the I'll answer all your questions afterwards?"

"You completed the mating bond?" Seohyun asked, they all started walking towards me asking all the things they wanted, they all disregarded all the things I said.

"Was he good? Is it big?" god! What the heck?!

"Can you stop pestering and embarrassing your sister Sooyoung? She's really beet red now" Then thank god my mother appeared, she must've heard all the things we've said here... Gosh I'm so embarrassed...

Mom walked towards me with a small smile but I shooked my head and fidgeted my fingers I was really embarrassed and unable to act properly, this is not the way how I wanted my mother to know about me finishing the mating bond with Ethan.

"Sorry mom"

"Why are you apologizing? you're a grown up lady Amanda, you found your mate and both if you love each other, it's a natural thing to do between lovers"... Now it's more embarrassing discussing about this...

"Wait, now can you tell me what's happening here aside from the fact that Amanda is already marked and mated?"

"Ethan is missing, I don't know where he is but I can feel that something is really wrong here" I spoke, now instead of being more embarrassed I'm getting more nervous and worried for Ethan now.

"Just calm down Amanda, maybe you're just nervous that's why your wolf is searching for her mates warmth" Chanyeol spoke

"Especially when the both of you had just mated" Luhan pointed out.

"Maybe he's with Blake, I'll try to contact them" Sehun spoke as his eyes turned gold, trying to use telepathy to talk to his brothers.

Alpha Blake and some of his brothers Zitao, Minseok, Yixing and Jongdae went out for a hunt. They told me last night and they invited Ethan over, I have no idea what he answered but it appears to me that he's not with them because Ethan went to my room last night, he told me that he'll spend the whole day with me... If so then why did he suddenly vanish? Where could he possibly be?

Then Sehun had a nervous and worried look, his eyes turned back from gold to brown.

"He's not with them, maybe he just went out for a walk, he'll come back right after"

I doubt it...

🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂

Not it's been 8 hours since I woke up, we all had breakfast and even are finished eating lunch and the time is already 4 in the afternoon and yet Ethan is still not here. All of us are now really getting worried of Ethan since they also tried calling and contacting him but no one could reach him up till now.

The doorknob moved, I thought it was Ethan so I hurriedly ran to the door, expecting to see him finally back.

"Ethan?" Then Alpha Blake appeared, he looked at me with a curious expression the guys behind him gave me a look but knew what was happing since they had a conversation with his brother, Sehun and Luhan earlier.

"Why do you look so discouraged Amanda? Is Ethan still not here?"

"No, it's been 8 hours, he's still not home"

"We'll try to look for him around the borders and in the pack grounds" This time it was Kyungsoo who spoke, the guys who came with Alpha Blake earlier will rest since they went out for almost a day. I wanted to help and go find him but my mother told me to just wait here at home, it'll be dangerous for me to go outside, according to my father and also Luna Chantal.

"I'll also try to call the other Alpha's and check if he went there" Junmyeon added, I just hope we can just find Ethan immediately.

🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺🍂🐺

By now it's already 7 in the evening, mom and dad came here when they heard the news. All of us are all gathered in the living room, all worried for Ethan because if we still couldn't find him now, the more all of us are going to her really worried, we'll might file a report to the police and seek help from the mortals.

"Where could he be?" Even now the past Alpha Yunho is also walking around in circles not knowing where his son could be, they have no idea then what more do I?

"Amanda"

With my name being called I hastily stood up from the counter and opened the door, from afar I could already smell Chanyeol, Sehun, Minseok and even Jongin went out to find their brother.

"Ethan!" Chanyeol is carrying Ethan in his arms, Ethan passed out and there were... Blood? There were blood around his chest and his mouth. The guys created a space so Chanyeol could place Ethan on the ground... god what happened? He looked really dirty...

"What happened?"

"We found him in the middle of the forrest, we already went there 4 times but it seems like someone just placed his body there" Minseok answered..

He disappeared in the middle of the night, went missing for almost a day and then now he appeared at night... With blood and his clothes in a mess... What kind of phenomenal... What kind of unexplainable thing is this?

"The blood? What about it?" Alpha Yunho asked, They all looked at Chanyeol who shooked his head... Don't tell me-

"It smells like animals, but not the usual animals we wolves eat" Animals but we don't eat?... Big animals...

"So you mean-"

"Wild bears, he eats wild animals"

... He's... A monster..