~Teasing~

Amanda's P.O.V.

"Amanda, Amanda" I heard Ethan's voice just as my eyes are still closed, I moved slightly but slept once again.

"Wake up, we have to go back now, it's 6 in the evening" With those words, I quickly opened my eyes and sat up from the picnic blanket, Ethan was still lying there with a lamp beside us... Where on earth did he even got that?

"Why did you just wake me up now? We would've went back home before 4"

"You were really tired earlier, I didn't want to disturb your peaceful beautiful sleep" He smiled and placed a small kiss on my forehead before we stood up and fixed the blanket as we need to go home now.

"Thank you for waking me up then, let's go home now" I spoke once everything is already placed on the basket, I got surprised when Ethan suddenly transformed to his wolf form, his big black wolf.

"Ride on my back, Xavier wants to badly run and you're not in the right state to transform to your wolf, you might hit a tree while running" Ethan spoke using telepathy, we are bonded in the same pack now and it is a reason why we are able to talk together aside from marking each other.

Since I really am very sleepy, I didn't reject his offer and just rode on his back, with me holding the basket as I tried to sleep again on his back.

"I'm so sleepy" I spoke as I collapsed on his wolf's back, I really am sleepy but I don't know why, it's not like I did something so heavy for me to feel really sleepy.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat now?"

"I'm just sleepy that's all" I spoke then I knew I already crossed to dreamland, I fell asleep again but this time I'm lying on Ethan's wolf, Xavier's back. I'm not sure how many minutes or hours I fell asleep but I know one thing for sure, I really am too tired to even care...

"Amanda, we're here" I opened my eyes just when I heard my mate's voice again, I noticed that I was already lying down on the ground with Xavier looking at me, nudging me and licking me to wake me up.

"Are you now fully awake? Let's go inside now" I nod my head and stood up, the pack house is very tall and wide so... We need to fly in order to enter our room..

Ethan waited for me to wake up fully before he carried me in his arms, he carried me bridal style as he flew to my room's window but froze when we just saw both our parents there, standing inside my room...

"And where have you two hybrids been? You both have not eat breakfast nor lunch earlier, where were you two?" Ethan hurriedly but slowly placed me on the ground and scooted sway from me.

"Wondering around in the woods" Ethan and I said together... Which just made our parents questioned us more...

"Wondring around the woods from the morning up until dinner time? You both were together?" Mom, Luna Victoria asked

"No, we're not together!" Ethan and I looked at each other with a surprised look, we both answered the same thing and I'm sure our parents are going to ask more things to us...

"Why do you both look really nervous? Are you okay? It seems like we're pressuring you with such simple questions"

"What did you do at the woods Amanda? Ethan?" Alpha Yunho asked, with our hearts fluttering and feeling really nevous, I just hope we would answer different things now.

"I went to check the borders"

"I went to check the trees and flowers in my garden"

I took a deep breath and exhaled relieved, now that we gave different answers... Though I think it just made our parents more curious about Ethan and I... Why on earth do they even have to see the thing that happened earlier?

"The both of you checked those two for 18 hours? Something doesn't feel really really right" My dad remarked, ladies and gentlemen this is how bad Ethan and I are giving excuses, we don't know what to do...

"Mom, we're both hungry. If you don't mind we'll go ahead and eat" I spoke, hoping to escape the interrogation room, I went passed by mom and of course my dad but her words suddenly stopped me from walking.... Oh oh...

"You even both smell the same, Amanda, Ethan, tell me.. are the both of you mates?"

"No mom, why would we both be mates if Blake and Chantal are already mates? We can't be" Ethan spoke

He was already standing beside me and I can feel my heart slowly breaking with those words, Ethan held my hand which will not be seen by my parents as my leg is covering our intertwined hands. Assuring me that his words aren't true and that he will always be with me until death...

"Are you sure Ethan? There's something in your eyes which tells me otherwise"

"Mom, can't we just eat peacefully? Ethan and I, I'm sure are both tired from running around the whole forrest, we'll eat and have a rest after"

Mom and Luna Boa smiled slowly and looked at us softly before slowly walking towards me and Ethan. Mom held my hand and smiled happily, proud like and caressed my face....

"You two both don't have to lie, just admit it Ethan, Amanda"