~Remember~

Amanda's P.O.V.

I'm confused, my head is hurting, my mind is running and my stomach is aching, there were several emotions I could feel in just one time, it's making me sick and want to puke so badly. This whole thing about Ethan suddenly disappearing in the morning and appearing at night with blood stains on his shirt... It's making me go crazy than anyone... How on earth would we even know what's happening in his mind right now?

"Amanda?"

I snapped my head to Ethan's bed where he's currently lying down, he slowly sat up on the bed so I wanted to help him but stopped just when I saw a glimpse of his eyes...

"What happened?" My heart started to beat fast as he slowly stood up from the bed, unlike what I expected him to do. I thought he was weak right after waking up but then now... He has the strength to walk towards me without even stumbling nor walking in zigzag...

"Are you okay? Amanda-"

"Don't come near me please" I whispered softly, now feeling that I'm starting to shake more and more. His footsteps slowly got more and more faster as I took a step back and looked away from him in fear... This isn't happening... No...

"I don't understand-"

"Don't touch me!"

Ethan stopped with his hands in the air, he looked at me with a confused gaze but I covered my face and started to cry... No... This can't be true... No... Then we heard footsteps coming closer, I know it's out parents, they heard what I said...

"Amanda, Ethan what's happening here?"

Mom entered Ethan's room which made me stand up from the ground and ran outside his room, all I wanted is to get away from him for now, I needed time... I don't think I'll be able to see him for now...

"Amanda where are you going?" Mom followed me and held my arm, she pulled be back and turned to look at me with a curious and worried gaze, she knows that something's wrong with me...

"I don't think I could face him for now, mom I saw his eyes when he opened them, and it's the same red eyes I saw when we were attacked"

"Those eyes kept haunting me and I don't know why Ethan had those same piercing red eyes"

Ethan's P.O.V.

My head is pounding although my mind seems at ease, I opened my eyes and slowly saw the ceiling of my room... I'm just in my room... Slowly I started to say up but stopped when I saw Amanda sitting on the couch before the bed I have.

"Amanda?" I called her in which she looked at me with a worried gaze... Did something happened? Why does she look very worried right now? And what is she doing in my room?

"What happened?"

I slowly tried to sit on the bed but then I saw Amanda just standing there on the same spot near the couch, she was looking at me with uncertainty and I could also sense fear in her eyes. She was looking at me as if she's seen a ghost behind me.

"Are you okay? Amanda-" Because I began to feel worried of her I took small steps and walked towards her, I don't feel dizzy not light headed, it seems like I really just woke up from a deep slumber, but this caused the fear and anxiety in Amanda's eyes grew more.

"Don't come near me please" She said softly which made me halt on my steps... What's happening to her? Slowly I tried to walk closer to her again and she took a step back, I tried to reach for her hand but she pushed me away.

"I don't understand, Amanda-"

"Don't touch me!"

Several footsteps we're heard from the stairs, they might be our siblings as they must've heard Amanda's plea earlier, the past Luna Victoria came in first followed by my brothers who looked shocked to see me.

"Amanda, Ethan, what's happening here?" Amanda found a chance to run out of my room as Luna Victoria immediately followed her. I wanted to go but stopped when I saw my brothers' curious and surprised gazes at me.

"Ethan, you're awake"

"Why are you even surprised that I'm awake? Should I be dead?"

"No, what's I mean is that you're already conscious, you fainted" Jongdae answered

"Fainted? Who? Me? I fainted? Since when did I have poor health?"

Werewolves have high stamina and they are usually not weak, a simple fall from a waterfalls wouldn't kill them nor injure them as well but having vampire abilities make you more powerful than anything, it means you won't be weak and no one, no other thing could hurt you. So being a hybrid makes it more impossible for me to faint but why are they telling me that I fainted?

"You mean you don't remember anything? Any single thing?" This time it was Minseok hyung who asked.

"What was the last time you remember?"

"The coronation night of Blake, Luna Chantal fainted then that's it"

"You don't remember what happened yesterday?" Luhan hyung even sounded and looked so surprised.

"The coronation, that's what happened yesterday"

"Why on earth are they even asking this to you Ethan?" Mason asked me in my head as I started to listen to him first before listening to the people before me, they all looked stunned to see me and even to talk to me right now.

"I have no idea but it's making my head really hurt" Corbin answered this time, he has this special memory where he can remember everything that happened to me even if I passed out or not, maybe he knows what my brothers are talking about, maybe he has a clue.

"Why? What's do you remmeber Corbin? Do you have anything in your memory?"

"None which is strange, none aside from the thing that happened at the ball"... The ball is the last thing we all could remember? What happened to the day after that? What could possibly happen that made me not remember?

"Ethan hyung are you really serious that you don't remember anything?" Sehun cautiously asked, this time I started getting impatient and wanted to know the truth right away.

"What do I even have to know Sehun? Why are all of you looking at me like I didn't remember anything so important?"

"Because you really can't remember anything, you disappeared in the break of dawn, we were so worried then we saw you at night, passed out on the ground in the forest"

"Full of blood stains on your shirt and mouth"

"But it's blood coming form wild animals Ethan, something is wrong with your vampire state, Mason"