~Mate~

Amanda's P.O.V.

"You look a bit jumpy today Amanda unnie, is there something wrong?" Yoona asked me when she probaly noticed me getting too quiet and unresponsive.

"I have no idea, it seems like Haera and Maxine knows something but they just doesn't want to tell me, I could hear their thoughts but I couldn't read nor understand anything" What the heck, I didn't even understand what I even said.

"That must be hard, I guess they're both giving you a hard time, try to get some rest first. Maybe it'll lessen your head ache" Sooyoung spoke as I just nod my head

"No thanks, we all need to get ready to welcome the Blood stone pack, we should welcome them whole heartedly and warmly" By this time we, all my sisters and I are  already dressed in our presentable clothes as our father announced that we will have many very inportant guests for today.

"Sure but later, I want you to have sufficient rest and sleep early or else I'm going to kill you" Seohyun said with a small glare.

"The maknae is starting acting like the eldest, next time try to be more affectionate Seohyun" Sunny uttered which received a small smile from Chantal unnie, we are all gathered in her room not knowing why. All I know is thay this becomes our habit to gather in her room whenever we have something to do or to celebrate.

"Speaking of elder, I think our alpha luna is already ready. I already saw her dress beautifully carried by her, she was just simple but is very beautiful" Then compliments started appearing as they gathered around Chantal unnie, I sat on her bed with Seohyun sitting beside me.

"Amanda!" Haera, my wolf shouted in my head as I sighed in annoyance and hate.

"Haera stop it! My head is hurting!"

"How can I?! OMG! I can sense him!" I can feel her dancing inside my head, I can hear her babbling many things but I already can't understand it.

"Who are you talking about? Who's him?!" I asked using telepathy inside my head but I made a barrier so that no one from my sisters can hear it.

"Our mate!!! Amanda our mate is just near by!" This time it was Maxine, my vampire self was the one who said this. Now they're speaking at the same time!

"Haera's right Amanda, I can detect where that man is but I don't know who his is. Maybe the only one who'll know it is you, because you are his mate and both of you will immedately recognize each other"

"Amanda! He's coming near!" I immediately went out of the room and down to the living room in which I was so surprised to see many people entering the door, my sisters followed a few minutes later.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim" I placed my pointer finger on my lips as my sisters then shut their mouth and went towards the living room, where my father, Alpha Khun and Bloodstone pack's alpha, Alpha Yunho was talking about something very serious.

"It's a pleasure to meet your pack Mr. Byun" Dad said as they reached their hand for a handshake, they seemed to be on good terms. Then Alpha Yunho turned to us.

"You have such beautiful daughters, they're 8?" He asked my dad

"Yes, the silvermoon pack have 8 princess'"

"It must've been hard, no one would lead the pack because all your children are girls" It is hard, no one is strong enough to protect all of us.

"It really is Alpha Yunho, all the rouge packs are attacking us whenever they want" I can still clearly remember that night when they took my newly born sister away from us, she was still a baby. An attack happened and my parents just locked us up in one room so we can be safe, but that room was also reached by the rogues.

"But actually, I have 9 daughters. The rouges got our daughter when they attacked us few years ago but I know she's still alive because I can still hear her faint heart beat everynight" Eversince our sister vanished, Chantal unnie couldn't help but blame herself for losing her. She was still a baby and we still haven't even gave her a name, but then she vanished right infront of our eyes.

"Well then, I'll gladly welcome you in my pack, the bloodstone pack. Everyone will welcome you and treat you like family there"

"No need Alpha Yunho, I think we'll only cause trouble in your pack knowing that all the rougues are after us" Chantal unnie was once attacked, she was staring at the sunset near the creek but then someone tried to kill her and lunged himself on top of her as she said. But luckily Seohyun followed her and lunged at the rouge, she saved her from being attacked.

"Nonsense Alpha Khun, Yunho and I are always ready for battle. We can protect your daughters and including the both of you there, you won't be a burden for us"

"And my sons would have someone to run with, sometimes I'm worried for your girls, the rouges might attack them when they're alone or might as well kidnap one of them again" Luna Boa spoke up, ah now I remember them. We both have the same parents and bloodline, their mother is a vampire and their father is a wolf, just like us.

"Speaking of sons, you have 11 sons?" Dad asked

"No, I have 12. I think he's going to be here already, he wanted to hunt earlier"

"Mine" Then suddenly I gasp when I suddenly noticed that a guy was hugging me from behind. And it seems like he liked growling everyday, I can feel his chin was rested on top of my head which means he's pretty tall for me to even reach his height.

"Amanda? Ethan? What are you doing?" Dad asked us, so this guy is Ethan, I can sense a really cold and strong aura coming from him. I don't know all of them but I know Minseok and Luhan since they were the one who helps their father to travel from pack to pack.

"Don't tell them yet" I spoke very slowly and gently pushed Ethan away from me, he held my hand but I stopped him.

"Why?" He whispered in my ear... oh my gosh!!! My mate is here with me! I finally met him!!!

"Just please" Then out of the blue Chantal unnie suddenly walked closer to dad and whispered something in his ear but since I'm just standing next to him I can hear her words.

"Dad, something's strange"

"What is darling?" He asked as he turned towards Chantal unnie in curiosity

"I can smell something weird?" Wait a sec....

"Which is?"

"Chocolate and... pepermint?" Chantal unnie unsurely asked but it seems like she's really concerned and serious... wait, those scents are just like what I smelt when I met Ethan, then that means...

"Chantal dear, I think you're going to meet your mate today" My sister and I met out mate at the same time?!

"You should follow his scent" Junmyeon said but she shooked her head.

"It's coming closer"

"Blakes already in the teritory" Luhan spoke up, then Chantal unnie looked at our main door as we then turned our attention to it and saw a white fully grown wolf. He stared at Chantal unnie and then he shifted back in his human form, he's attractive and dashingly handsome but there's something in his stare at Chantal unnie which made me feel confused.... He was wearing a tux though when he shifted back.

"Shit" He cursed under his breath before shifting back into his wolf form and hastily run towards the deep forest, was that... I turned to Chantal unnie and saw her reaction, it seems like she was frozen.

"What happened to him?" Sehun asked

"I don't know dad but I heard him saying like someone's scent is intoxinating him, something like roses and lavenders in our mind link" Luhan said

"Dad, the scent comes from him" Chantal unnie told them, then all of a sudden we turned our head towards her in shock and in question. Don't tell me-

"You're our Luna?"